Their Reaction to an OC: FireFox!

IMPORTANT! A/N: Thanks to @kawaiicittykat for this idea! I've been thinking that this could be a series or separate book. All you have to do is make an OC bio with important things and we can do what the pastas would think about them! IDK I'm trying to get creative so yeah haha. I'll probably make an announcement or chapter about this! The pic is not mine. It's what I think is similar to what she looks like. Kloveyoubye.

Jeff the Killer: She's cool. We're different but can bond over the fact that Slendick is annoying as shit!

Ben Drowned: We don't really talk.

Slenderman: I don't have time for her but sometimes it's fun to pick a fight or two.

Sally: Foxy is really nice, and even though Slenderman doesn't like her, sometimes we have tea parties and play in the woods. She's like my big sister!

Dr. Smiley: Ughhh that annoying little thing...

Dark Link: Laaaaaame.  

Laughing Jack: She differently seems interesting that's for sure! Hahahahahahaha.

Eyeless Jack: It's fun to chill with her in the library so I could say we're pretty good friends.

Nina the Killer: As far as I know she hates me. I couldn't care less.

Jane the Killer: Oh I've seen her around I guess. Maybe it would be cool to get to know er.

Hoodie: N-no. Just no.

Masky: Just as annoying as that little shit Toby.

Puppetteer: I know we haven't met yet but I can say that we would probably become friends.

Bloody Painter: S-she's hehe really umm pretty hehe...

Clockwork: Her and I are great friends! I know she really doesn't like Nina but I'm working on it haha!

Zero: Who?

Ticci Toby: We're good friends. She's really funny and we like to annoy Masky together.

Homicidal Liu: Dude she's like a fox-human thingy. Super fucking creepy.