"ASHLEY LET GO OF MY BOOB!" When he 'tackled' me, his hand ended up somewhere he isn't allowed to touch, ever.

"Sorry!!" He steps away and I glare at him. Since that one night, he hasn't been allowed to drink and if he does, one or more of the other guys have to be with him. I haven't really talked to him since that happened, so it's a little awkward.

"So, Hope is being forced out of here by tomorrow. We need to pack everything and get it in a moving van or all of our cars. I think a moving van will be better though. Unless you are leaving the furniture." Andy noticed the awkwardness, so he spoke up.

"I can't take the furniture. I didn't buy it, I can't keep it. This place came fully furnished, so that's how I have to leave it. The cars will work just fine. We just need a shit ton of boxes." We all laugh.

"I have a ton of boxes from when Blaze moved in with me. We don't know what to do with them, so you can have them." CC and Ashley hop in their cars to go pick up all of the boxes.

"Okay. Jake, you go in my closet and start neatly shoving my clothes into the multitude of suitcases. Jinxx, you work on the kitchen. Get all of the dishes and towels and everything. Since we have no boxes yet, just stack them on the island. Andy, you go into the living area and start folding the couch blankets and stacking them into piles and get together all of Batman's toys and stuff. Put him in his crate as well so isn't running around. I'll do the bathroom." We all head off to our separate areas and start getting my shit together.

CC and Ashley get back and disperse the boxes to each of us. Ashley and CC start packing up my dresser and bedroom accessories.

By 11:30 that night, boxes upon boxes upon boxes are piled up in what was once the decorated living area.

"Now to pack them all up in our cars." I grab Batman's leash and get him out of the crate while CC moves the crate to my car. Batman is then put back in the crate and boxes are piled around him.

We pack the cars up one by one and then we all head to Andy's house. I take a quick stop at the landlord's house.

"Here are the keys. Everything is out, but if you go through and find anything else, just pack it up and call me." The meeting was very brief.

I drive to Andy's house and the guys have unloaded most of my shit into Andy's garage.

"We have your clothes and mandatory utilities, aka your makeup and...feminine things." Ashley shivers at the mention of 'feminine things'.

"You are a strange man-child." I laugh at his frowny face.

"Andy, don't forget we have to be at the studio tomorrow." Jake mentions.

"Wait, I thought we had tomorrow off!" Andy knew what tomorrow was.

"Why does it matter?" Ashley and the other three don't know.

"Tomorrow is my birthday." They all are shocked.

"Her 21st birthday, to be exact. And I will not miss it." Andy stomps his foot and crosses him arms.

"PARTY!!!!" CC shouts.

"Shut up! It's late. Listen, tomorrow we are not going to the studio. I'm going to spend the day with my girlfriend, and I'll see you guys at the studio on Wednesday." Andy and I go inside while the guys head home.

~Andy's POV~

Hope and I get ready for bed and then as she's walking out of the bathroom, I pick her up bridal style and place her on the bed. I then climb in next to her, kiss her goodnight, and fall asleep.