Writing, Recovering, and Australian Parents

~Juliet's POV~

"Hey. I heard what happened with Andy. I think it's best for him to be there. He needs help to deal with this. Just continue on with the tour and when you get back from Europe in a month, everything should be fine." Hope was really scared and worrying about Andy. Jake had called me the day after it happened and said that Andy was admitted into the mental hospital.

"I just don't know what to do. He held a fucking gun to his head! Juliet, what is going to happen to him? I've been in one of those places and I know it's supposed to help, but it doesn't." She was having a small breakdown of her own.

"Hope, just go and enjoy the rest of your tour. You've been freaking out since it happened two weeks ago. And don't tell me you're dropping out of the tour, because I won't let you. You have to go to Australia and Europe. Forget about Andy. It's the best thing for you right now. If you love something, let it go, and if it comes back, it was meant to be. If is doesn't, it never was." I disconnect the line before she has the chance to argue.

~Andy's POV~

I keep flashing back to the moment I held the gun to my head and Ashley knocked it away. I'm so weak. I can't live like this. This place is horrible. I'm not allowed to have visitors until I'm 'stable' and I am kept locked in a tiny as fuck room.

I was allowed phone calls though, and I have called only Ashley. He is the only one who I feel understands. I don't know why, but I just can't talk to the other guys like I used to.

"Mr. Biersack, dinner." A tray is held out to me, but I don't grab it. The person sets it on the floor and then doesn't leave. I haven't talked to anyone here. Only Ashley when I'm allowed to call him.

"Also, there is someone here for you. I know you aren't really allowed to have visitors, but she was begging." She? What girl would be here?

I am put in handcuffs- they are scared I'll try something if I'm let out of the room- and I'm walked to an empty room.

"Sit. I'll let her in." I'm now left alone. I don't have time to think who it is before she busts through the door and runs over to me.

"Oh my god, Andy! I'm so sorry. I had no idea what was going on until Jake called me. Why the hell would you do that, Andy?!" Juliet was here.

"I... I don't know. I can't live without her, Juliet. I need her. I was getting unhappy being on the road all the time, and than I met her and remembered why I had that dream in the first place. Have you talked to her?" I wasn't expecting Juliet to come here. But I didn't question it. I was so happy to see someone I know in person.

"I talked to her before I came here. She's worried about you. Listen, you need to let these people help you, because the sooner you get better, the sooner you can get out of here. You need to live your life Andy, and you can't do that if you're here. Please. Do it for yourself, and if not for yourself, do it for me, for the guys, for all of your fans, and for Hope." I can't believe she is worried. She had seemed like she was so angry and mad at me, like she never wanted to see me again.

"W-where is she?" I wanted to know. I at least needed to know if she was doing something.

"She's probably on her way to Australia right now. She is a tattoo artist. She did Ashley's 'fidelity' tattoo." Wait, he got the fidelity tattoo at the tattoo tour.

"Is she in the tattoo tour?" Juliet nods, and I think back to the redhead at that one bus. How she had a dog named Batman and wanted to see Ashley inside.

"You saw her didn't you? Or at least part of her."

"Ya. I saw her hair as she leaned down and picked up a dog. She got a dog?"