21

● ● ● ● ● ●

"Did she make your heart beat faster than I could? Did she give you what you hoped for?"

● ● ● ● ● ●

Annaliese: Tyler baaaabbyyyy

Tyler was excited when he received a text from his dear friend the following afternoon.

Tyler: annaliese baaaaabbyyyy

Annaliese: I miss you! How are you doing?

Tyler: miss you too :) I'm okay. getting ready to go shopping

Annaliese: I love shopping!

Tyler: lol yeah I'm supposed to be going to meet jish's parents on wednesday night so fynnley is taking me to look for something nice to wear. they don't know me and that I'm a keeper haha...

*josh's parents but I kinda like jish too

Annaliese: I'm sure they'll love you!!

Tyler: hope so :( I'm really nervous

Annaliese: Don't be, sweetness. You'll be fine.

Tyler: thanks annaliese. <3 hey I have an idea

Annaliese: What's that?

Tyler: you should come shopping with us. :)

Annaliese: Really? Little 'ol me?

Tyler: of course, I want you to meet fynnley and hang out with us. <3

Annaliese: Aww, bless. <3 I'd love to! Where are you guys going?

Tyler: I think we are gonna start at the mall and go from there. how does that sound?

Annaliese: Sounds good to me. ^_^ I'll meet you there!

● ● ● ● ● ●

"I don't know if I can handle two Keepers at the same time. Sounds like a recipe for trouble."

Fynnley had been nothing short of amused ever since Tyler had asked if Annaliese could tag along on their shopping trip.

Tyler laughed a little. "I think you'll be able to keep us in line. We don't bite."

Fynn chuckled a little before shoving his hands into his pockets. "Right." Shuffling back and forth on his feet, he looked around at the hustle and bustle. "So when is the woman of the hour supposed to be here, anyway?"

"Should be any minute now."

As if on cue, Annaliese came through the entrance, looking around for a moment before locking eyes with Tyler. "Ty!" she exclaimed, running over and throwing her arms around him in a big hug.

Tyler had a huge smile on his face. "Hey, Annaliese! Glad you could make it."

"Me too!" She pulled away and her attention went from Tyler to the tall blonde next to him. "Is this the Fynnley I've heard so much about?"

"Hopefully all good things." Fynn smiled before extending his hand out to her. "Call me Fynn."

She shook his hand, laughing a little. "You're a lot taller than I expected!"

Fynn snorted. "And you're a lot shorter than I expected."

"Wow, making fun of the Asian girl's height, how rude." She grinned. "I'm 5'3" to be exact."

"I'm 6'2" to be exact," Fynn teased.

Tyler giggled a little. "Well, if you two are done flirting with each other, we should get started."