Chapter 1: Taken

"You're adorable, Anna," Ben whispered as they laid on the blanket staring up at the stars. Anna shook her head leaning closer into Ben's side. "And I'm so lucky to be here with you." Anna couldn't help but laugh out loud.

"Okay, that was the most cringiest thing I've ever heard you say in a while," Anna chuckled sitting up. "Like what the hell dude?" Ben sat up and chuckled.

"What? Like you don't say cringy things," Ben teased. Anna looked at him with a playful death stare. He threw his hands up in defense, before grabbing the tiny girl and getting on top of her. She fought back, but he grab her wrists and pinned them above her. "Now I think I won this fight." Ben chuckled as Anna looked down all pouty like. "Awe, don't cry A. You know I love you."

"Yeah, I feel like I'm gonna get raped," Anna spoke looking up meeting her boyfriend's eyes. He bit his lip and got down closer to Anna's face.

"Would you not like my kisses?" He asked as he pecked her lips, both of them closing their eyes. He broke away kissing down her neck keeping her hands above her head. She throws her head back, keeping her eyes closed, enjoying every moment. Till she felt, she heard his voice come into her ear. Whispering little things, that made her smile and nod her head. But before anything a phone started going off. Ben sat up putting both of Anna's hands into one of his hands, while the other picked up the phone. "Shit, I have to take this." He let go of Anna's hands and got up walking to the car. Anna watched as he got into the car and sat in it with his head down on the steering wheel. She sighed and got up walking over to the swings. Her bare feet feeling the sand underneath as she sat down, swinging lightly.

Anna's blue eyes looked around seeing the beautiful moon in front of her, with stars aligned pretty evenly throughout the sky. She darted her eyes down to the wooded area surrounding the park. She decided to get up after a second of taking in the beautiful view, but felt a hand cup over her mouth and an arm wrap around her tiny frame.

Anna fought with every ounce in her. Kicking and screaming as the person dragged her towards the opposite side of the park than she had been. Eventually the kicking paid off as she kicked the person holding her in the knee. Yet, it wasn't enough to let her capture let her go. So, Anna started to use her elbows, hitting behind her. That's what got them. The kidnapper let go of the tiny girl and Anna ran fast.

She ran with every inch of her body. Her breathing was unstable, but someone was after her. She couldn't stop running. Her life depended on it. That's what she kept telling herself. So she ran. Her bare feet aching from every twig, branch and leaf she stepped on running through the wooded area. It was supposed to be a nice night in the park with her boyfriend Ben. Till he got a call and went and took it.

As Anna ran she could feel herself becoming tired. And she wanted to stop, but knew she couldn't. Until she ran and tripped over a root. Anna fell down hitting her head among the ground. She slowly sat up and turned over looking at her body. Her knees were scraped, one worse than the other. She reached her hand up feeling her forehead where it had hit the ground feeling a wet substance. Quickly, she pulled her hand down and saw red. Blood.

Panicking she used the nearest tree for support to get up. But before she could start running again someone grabbed her and threw her into the tree. Anna screamed until her body roughly went into the tree, causing her to lay back down amongst the ground. Her eyes became a bit heavy. A person with a black hoodie on appeared in her view, right above her. A cloth soon came straight down covering Anna's mouth and nose. The girl struggled for a moment, but just breathed in the substance. After a few seconds, the world became dark to Anna... 

______________________________________
-______________________________________

A/N: Story collab with @Sendrick_Is_Real_ .