Chapter 9: Fuck It Up

Start from the beginning

Holding out a hand, I pulled him up to his feet "I've been better but I impressed my combat coach so that's a good start." I said smiling and wiping the blood dripping from my nose.

He hurried into the bathroom coming back out with a couple napkins handing them to me.

"Do we wait for them to wake up?" I asked looking between the boys.

Kristoffer leaned down to Jameson's face "Jimmy.." He said smacking his face a bit, and as Jameson's eyes opened lightly, he began trying to stand to fight. I rolled my eyes "No more fighting." I said looking to Jameson and Kris.

Jimmy scowled at his brother who was still asleep. I leaned down to Koda and sighed "Koda....Koda wake up." I said smacking his face and lifting his head up.

As his eyes slowly opened he smiled "Good choke out Lise." He said sitting up right and rubbing his neck.

I stood and looked to Petra "Wake the psycho when I'm gone. Head Mistress wants to see us all." I said taking Kris and Jimmy to the office.

Abe led the way not bothering to talk with the guys and even gave them all the cold shoulder, he was probably angry a girl half their size was the last standing.

"Make sure you drink a lot of water, you're going to be helping me coach the choke outs today." Abe said giving me a grin before walking out the office and down the hall.

Jameson eyed him annoyed "Your coach has a hard one for you." He said shaking his head with disapproval.

I shrugged "I got a wet one for him so I think it's mutual." I stated heading to take a seat leaving him with his jaw on the floor.

We waited fifteen minutes before she stepped in and eyed the couple of us.

Petra came in and had to sit the furthest away so she didn't try to kill me. I was okay with that, honestly I don't like her.

"All of you were seen this morning fighting in the west hall. May I ask why?" She questioned leaning forward on her desk and eyeing each of us.

Jameson looked to Koda "He said something about my friend and I got angry." He stated clearing his throat.

I looked to Koda wondering what he might've said that angered Jimmy, anything really. Even just saying "that green eyed girl" would make him kill Koda.

Koda cut in "I didn't say anything inappropriate, I simply asked if you and Anne are a couple now." He said answering my previous thought.

Petra scoffed "Its neither of their faults. Anne over here just spreads her legs and slams her lips on every guy who even looks her way. She's a slut." She said crossing her arms over her chest aggravated.

Yeah, I get your anger Petra. Totally.

"I do not." I said shaking my head in annoyance.

She laughed sarcastically "Oh please, Lincoln on the first day, Jameson the second and then last night Vlad. Come on, tell me that's not a slut." She scowled.

Has she been watching me? God they're both psychopaths.

Jameson looked down at me and I ignored his judgmental stare. "The only one I intentionally kissed was Lincoln." I said not wanting to see Koda's smile.

"This isn't about Anne and her interests. This is about five students going against one another and deliberately defying the no fighting policy." Head Mistress said eyeing each of us.

She looked between Jameson and Koda "Two brothers fighting against one another for the worse. That is such a shame. They say that blood together is stronger than any bond." She stated giving the boys a disapproving look over.