"But he doesnt think, is childish, and such."

"Meh. He's better than that emo Uchiha." I replied, puffing my cheeks out.

We continued questions and such on the way home, and soon entered the house. I was then pulled into Kakashi's bedroom.

"You have to stay in the same room as me always. And I just want to sleep, so you have to stay in the same room as me." He said.

"But what if I'm hungry?" I whined.

"Then just wake me up." He said. I sighed. He lay down, taking off his mask and headband and patted the side next to the wall, gesturing for me to lay down next to him.

I hopped over him and made my way to the wall. I went under the covers, still dressed, but not like I was going to change in the same room as this pervert.

Kakashi pulled the covers over himself and closed his eyes. I sighed to myself and closed my eyes aswell.

I could feel arms pulling me to something warm, so I embraced it, probably Kakashi being all weird. Not that I mind...

I gave a deep sigh and slowly drifted off into sleep.

~ ~

In the morning I woke up.. and felt like barfing. My mind was fuzzy, and I felt nasuia. My stomach lurched and I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could, ignoring that Kakashi was supposed to be with me.

I made it to the bathroom as I hurled into the toilet. The awful taste of bile burned my mouth as I spit it out, then went to the sink, and began brushing my teeth. I saw Kakashi in the mirror, who entered quietly and tierdly.

"You didn't wake me up." He commented.

"I was going to throw up." I replied, eyeing the toilet that was yet to be flushed. "Didn't have time to wake you up."

"Are you alright now?" Kakashi asked, alittle worried, flushing the toilet. I nodded slowly.

"Hungry and thirsty... bit dizzy.." I threw back, after spitting out the toothpaste. Spearmint.. ew... not that toothpastes could come in any other flavor..

"Want me to make something?" He asked. I nodded slowly, trying not to get more dizzy and nasuia. "What?" I shrugged. He made handsigns and poofed out a clone who set off, knowing what he had to do.

I walked quietly to the Kitchen, the real Kakashi holding my hand. I sat in the wooden, chair and rested my head on the table. Groaning in pain.

"I. Hate. Hormones..." I mumbled to myself quietly.

Kakashi patted my back before going back to cooking.

"Want tea?" He asked.

"Yes, Please. Anything red-preferably." I told him.

"I have raspberrry."

"Perfect." I mumbled, and held my head.

Soon a cup of tea was placed infront of me and I drank it slowly... quickly in other's eyes.

"Yum." I said with a spacing out expression. Something like Italy from Hetalia when he mentions Pasta.

(A/N: =v= Like that. :D )

"And here it is. Dig in." Kakashi said, placing a plate of his special ramen dish infront of me. I took a fork and began eating with a grin.

"Wow. This is great!" I complimented. Eating more.

"Slow down or you're going to-"

"Too late!" I yelled and drank water so I wouldnt choke on the food.