Chapter 16 - New friends

That damn alarm clock rang in my face. I startled up all of a sudden. I closed my clock and tried to go back to sleep. All I wanted to do is continue sleeping. Just to skip school for a day. A second later, I could hear Ryan waking me up.

"Amy, Sorry to wake you up but mom and dad are in a fight, and..." he stopped. I slowly got up. I could see that he was ready for school. "Do you have lunch?" I asked. He nodded. Kid feels bad for waking me up. At least he is ready for me. I got up and headed in the shower.

I could tell my parents were outside. I was dressed up. I wore my blue Nightmare on Christmas shirt, with my grey pants. I brushed my hair, and walked out.

I took my schoolbag, and placed it in the entrance of the hallway. Soon enough, I heard someone knock on the door. "Jeff" I said. I opened the door, and i was right.

"I need your bandanna" he said. I smiled at him and reached in my pocket. I took out my purple and black checkered one and handed it to him. He puts it over his mouth, and I fix his hair so his bangs would cover his eyes"We need to fix your bangs" I said. It didn't seem to work so I pulled him in quickly.

I took Jeff to the bathroom and closed the door. It was almost time for me to go to school. With little time left in me, I grabbed my brush and some bobby pins. Quickly, I pulled the front hair of his and covered his forehead and eyes. He looked at himself in the mirror. I brushed his hair more and Pinned his bangs.

After that, I looked at him. He could need a little more, but it was enough for the limited time I had. "Thanks" he said, as I headed out. I smiled. "No prob" I replied.

"Jeff is going to take you school" I said. Ryan nodded. I grabbed my school bag, and opened the door. "Thank you Jeff" I said. He nodded and I ran out.

-----------

JEFF POV

I looked at the open door. In an hour, I would be dropping Ryan off. I felt my hair over my eyes. Amy had done a good job, I had to admit. If only she had more time, that great experience would have lasted.

I had felt warm in my cold body when I was around her. Somehow, she...just completed my broken life. I never felt this way. This warm and happy feeling was in me that occured when I wasn't just killing someone. Normally, killing would make me feel alive, but her....she would make me feel new.

I sighed, and looked at Ryan. I walked over to him and decided to get comfortable around him.

---------------

AMY POV

It was Science period. In Chemistry class. I looked over and saw Mr. Roads write down his lesson. I had taken out my notebook, and a pen. "OK, Class. we are going to get to know the Element on the Periodic table. Take out a pen and paper. Trust me, you will need this for the rest of the year" He said. I watched him write down the periodic table and the numbers of atoms, neutrons, and protons on the board. I began to copy them down.

I met up with Billy, as we both walked down to lunch. We walked down the stairs and into the cafeteria. I looked around and began to see each table with each type of people. Stereotype had begun.

Our table that we used to sit at, has been taken, mostly by the new "jocks". Instead of sitting there, we looked around more.

"Hey! Girl with the blue shirt" someone yelled. I peeked behind."Guy next to her!" Billy and I saw a a few people who called us. Surprised it wasn't some hoes trying to start shit with us. We walked over to them. Sitting at the table were 2 other guys and a girl. The girl had bleach blond hair. She had some blue tints of color. With pink extensions. The guy in front of her had Black hair. Next to him, there was a boy with bleach, blond hair. He wore a bandanna over his head.

We sat down. "Hey" I said. The girl smiled. "Hey, I'm Abby. Please call Annabel"She said cheerfully. The back hair kid waved. "I'm Sam. But call me Blade" He said. The bleach blond shrugged. " I am John. Call me Silver" he said. "I am Amy" I said. "Billy here" Said Billy raising his hand.

"I think I have seen you around." Said Abby. Or should I say Annabel. "Really, where have?" I asked. "Well, like around the park. From my dad's car" she said. I looked at Silver. "Wait. I think I have seen someone just like you. Have you been in the woods?" he asked. I was silent. Everyone looked at me. I shrugged and smiled. "Well actually...yes" I finally said. Everyone, even Billy stared in amaze. Its like I have done something bad, but great.

"Have you even heard about what was in the woods?" Asked blade. I shook my head. To have an explanation to all the rumors, it was just some old murders that no longer happens. Or Jeff, Jeff the killer.

"But anyways, how did you even survive?" Asked Annabel. I could see excitement in her eyes. I shrugged. "Well, I just go in there when I feel like it" I said not caring about the fear in the woods. I felt like the bad-ass in the group. "Amy! Like whoever goes in there, never comes out. There is a beast that lives in there. Killing who ever enters the woods." he said. " Well, what about today? Maybe the place changed" I said. I shrugged at them them. "I don't know. Your probably right." said Blade.

Suddenly, a strange looking kid came out of nowhere. He came up quickly. He was really skinny. Scar marks were on his face. He wore what a hobo would wear.

"My father once went in the woods. As a young kid, we were just playing catch. I threw the ball far off to the woods. He went in there to get the ball back. A while later, it became all silent." He said We all stared blankly at him. "Then, we heard a blood hurling scream. And he never came out after that" The kid nodded at us. He then disappeared into the crowd.

The table was silent. All of us decided not to speak about the woods for now. Until lunch time was over.

The day went by silent. I knew why people were afraid of the woods. But no one knew why, or what caused this. Oh and Blade was in my Social Studies class., and Annabel was in my art class.

"Amy" yelled Annabel. She ran and caught up to me and Billy. "Hey" I said. we walked out the school together.

"So where do you live?" I asked. She looked out. "I like live near the Pharmacy. Like 3 blocks away from the school" She said. We walked and talked. "Sweet. I live nearby that" Billy said. "Cool. I live like a couple blocks near the small park you saw me at" I said. "Wow, nice" she said. "Far but not too close by school" she added. "So where is blade and Silver?" asked Billy. "Oh, well Silver takes the bus, and Blade just likes to walk by himself" she said.

Billy and Annabel, walked the same way home. They both waved at me as they left. I watched then leave silently, then looked around a couple times. I sighed, and ran back into the woods.

Jeff walked me home, that day, as I told him about my day about Annabel, Blade, and Silver. I didn't say much, trying not to make him feel lonesome.

My Life with Jeff the Killerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें