Chapter 36 - Suicide

The class bell had rung in math class. I slowly got up as people began to rush out of class. Lunch was next. I got up and headed out to my locker.

I walked down myself to lunch. I had noticed that Annabel, Billy, and Blade weren't here. Neither was Scar, Drake.....and that Gunner. Everyone was not here. Weird. I swore I had seem them all today. But what the heck. I don't need them all. I sighed and decided to get out of the room.

I sat on the ledge of the window, in the stairway. I opened my lunch, and looked at it. I sighed deeply. Well, today i'm not really hungry, so I'll pass. I placed the lunch back into my back pack. I then took out my MP3 player and put on a song to listen to.

"Amy" said a voice. I jumped back all of a sudden. I looked down and saw Silver. He looked at me oddly. "Oh...um..hey" I said. He waved. "Why sitting here alone for?" he asked. I shrugged. He smiled and sat with me on the ledge. I took out my headphones. He seemed to understand my situation here. Silver took my headphones and put one in his ear.

"Oh I love this song. Wait for Me by Rise against" he said. I smiled. "Sweet" I said. I haven't spoken to him for a while now. "So, where did the others go to?" he asked. "I don't know and don't really care." I said. "Oh, but why?" he asked. "I guess I'm done fooling around. Besides, I need to take school seriously from now on" I said.

Silver smiled at me. I guess that he was proud. "To be honest, I didn't really like how they act now" he said. I nodded. "No wonder you were never here with Scar and the others" I said. We both chuckled. "Yea, but it's great you case back to your old self. I kind of missed you" he admitted. I smiled. "Aw Silver. I missed you too. I kind of miss how you, blade, Annabel, and Billy used to sit with each other at lunch. Without Scar and them" I said.

"Me too! I'm glad that I have you again." he said.

We both spoke, until the lunch bell rang. "Oh well, I guess lunch is over. What class you going to next?" he asked. "Oh, I'm heading over to Technology. How about you?" I asked. "Oh just heading over to Science" he said. "What are you doing this weekend" I asked. "Nothing really. You?" he asked. "Nothing either" I replied. He nodded. "Hey, maybe you should come over" he said. I nodded. "Yea, good idea. I can do that" I said. he nodded. "Saturday?" I asked. He nodded. "Perfect" he replied.

We both headed to class.

.......

I walked home after school. I looked around and decided to head into the woods.

The thought of Jeff kept of killing me inside. I could see why he left me. I was like the others. The ones who didn't have time to care about the small stuff. The ones who who had a life. The ones who had family and friends. Jeff didn't had them anymore. He was on his own for a long time.

I had came home and greeted my parents with a fake smile. I went upstairs up to my room, and shut the door.

The day went by quickly. It was like before. When I played around with Ryan. My parents were home and watching TV. All except for Jeff. He was the only thing missing. I was now desperate for him. I kept on thinking about him. I want to go with him and watch his victims die.

Wait? I didn't mean it that way. I just want to do things with him the way we used to do it like.

I took out my pocket knife and opened up the blade. The reflection stared at me. I felt the sharp part of the blade and played around for a while. Tonight, I was going to go out myself, and try to find something fun to do.

I don't need Jeff. I am independent. I can do anything myself. Fuck him. I will go out and get waste! Not literally.

That night I took my phone, MP3, knife, and my hoodie. I shut off the lights and carefully opened my window. I then quickly got out and held myself to a tree. I shut the window, and climbed down.