Chapter 14 - Billy

It was Monday, and I walked out the house, with Jeff.

"Today, is where we go to our classes" I said to him. Jeff nodded. He was lucky that he didn't have to go to school. I would switch places with him any day. No responsibility. No one who would freak about you. Its freedom.

"How's your class?" He asked. I shrugged. "Well, a couple whores in them, but I managed to meet someone who was decent" I said. "Who is it?" He asked. "His name is Billy. He isn't that bad." I said. "Well, at least you found some friend in school" he said. I nodded. "True. Better then being a loner. Hopefully, this year is going to go fine. Met two good people" I chuckled looking at him. One was Jeff and the other one was Billy.

We talked until I reached the sight of the school. I watched Jeff run into the alleyway and disappear. I then walked up to the school.

"Hey Amy" Said a voice. I looked behind me and saw Billy. We both greeted each other. "Hey Billy" I said. We both exchanged glances. After talking, we both walked in the school.

The lockers were crazy today. I wondered if it's going to be like this everyday. I walked up to mine. Thankfully it was not too crowded there. I opened mines. All I needed was a pencil case, and maybe a folder. i looked at people. All they needed was pencils and some notebook or folder. I put away my backpack, and walked to home base with Billy.

The classroom was filled with kids standing, and talking. Some tried to figure out where they sat. Mrs. Jefferson wasn't here yet. Me and billy stood in a corner and spoke.

"So what classes do you have?" He asked. We both took out your rosters. I looked at mines. First class is Math Algebra 2" I said. "Oh, I have Math algebra 1" He said. We both looked at each others rosters. "Hey look" I said looking at Language Arts. "We both have that class together" I said. He looked amazed. "Wow, that's great. We also have Technology too" He said. Soon enough, Mrs. Jefferson came in. Everyone sat down.

After the millions of announcements, we all began to walk out and go off to our classes. I looked around for Mr. Simon. After asking I found the class. I could see people lined up. A tall young man stood in the doorway looking at his new class.

I would rather have a young teacher, since the old ones are stricter. I stood in the line, and waited to go in. After when everyone found their classes, we walked in. Mr. Simon gave us seats. I sat down next to a girl with a long ponytail. Her blush was bright pink. She had a pinkish white skin. Her foundation stuck to her skin making her flawless. She wore a flowery shirt, and a light pink shirt. A pure prep.

I focused on Mr. Simon. He had pinkish blond hair. He seemed short. He wore a light pink shirt, and dark blue pants. His tie was light blue. The man had blue yes. He stood in front of the classroom. The classroom was blue. There was only a couple posters that hung. Mostly about geometry. Numbers everywhere. I realized that the desks were new.

"Ok class I am Mr. Simon. The algebra math teacher" He said. His voice sounded cheerful and bright. After the instruction and introductions, he sat back down. There was time left. I could tell that this class was going to be simple. Soon enough, we were dismissed.

After a few more classes, me and billy walked down to our locker. It was time for lunch. I took out a brown bag. Inside was a sandwich and a juice box. We walked down together.

The lunchroom was filled with kids. They sat down. it seemed mixed up and scattered. Me and Billy sat down on the table to the corner. "So what did you pack?" he asked. I took them out. "Some juice and peanut butter jelly sandwich. How about you?" I asked him. He took out his lunch. "Turkey sandwich, orange and some juice" He said. We both chuckled as we ate. As I took a bite of mine, he showed me his cell phone.

"Wow we should text sometime" I said. He handed me his phone, as i entered my number. I handed the phone to him. He text me, and I saved his number. We smiled. " Oh, and we have Language Arts next up" He said. "Oh yea" I said happily.

School was over. We both walked out after lockers.

"You should come over" He said to me. I nodded. "I'll text my dad" I said. I took out my phone and text him. "I'm going over to a friend's" I text. Soon enough I got a reply. "Be back by 5" He wrote back. We both walked to Billy's house.

Their house was really big on the inside. I entered it and looked around amazed. The living room was fancy a,d everything was so clean. I didn't want to go in, fearing that I would mess it up. "Wow" I said surprised. "It's big. Huh?" said billy, as he showed me around the place. "It's so big and wide" I said. In the corner, was a large glass sculptor of a tiger. "My father owns the whole Baltimore Mall." said Billy. "Oh my! Dude you guys are rich!" I said.

We toured around the large house. The kitchen was as big as my living room. The bathrooms were big and clean. The living room was divided into 2 section. With a large dining room. A while later, a woman came out. "Billy!" she yelled. Billy ran to her "Mom, what is it?" He asked. I looked at the woman. She was large. She wore a fancy dress, with a light sweater. The jewelery she wore was big and sparkly. Her face covered in makeup. She looked at me with a smile. "Oh and who are you?" she asked sweetly. "Hi, I'm Amy" I said shyly. "Oh nice to meet you. Billy's girlfriend?" she said. Billy blushed. "Mom she is just a friend." he said to her. I blushed.

Billy and I walked up the stairs. There seemed to be another huge hallway up there. He lead me to his room. Billy opened the door.

My mouth dropped open. His room was huge! I walked in. "So, how is it?" He asked. "Oh my..god." I said amazed. He had his own computer. The newest. He had a large shelf of books and Cd's. I looked at the Cd's. Bands that I am obsessed with. "I see you listen to my stuff" he said sitting on his bed. "Bring me the Horizon...Oh shut up you don't have... Avenged Sevenfold!" I yelled excitedly. He also have the newest albums. "All the song I have" he said. I saw posters hung up. Posters of the best bands I knew.

We were on the computer for a while. His Internet worked better then mine. "You should like come over" I said. "How about tomorrow" he said."OK. By the way my house is small. Real small." I said. "Oh no its OK. I love small houses" he said. "Sarcasm much" I said we laughed. I looked at the time. "Oh Shit!" I said. It was 5:30. He smiled. It's OK. I'll come to you'res." he said. I walked " OK. See you in school" I said and ran out.

I joined Jeff. "Sorry, I was at a friend's house" I said to him. Jeff shrugged. "Oh its cool" He said. "Oh, you will never make it home this way" he said. I looked at him." Short cut?" I asked. He nodded. We ran over to the woods.

I thanked him and walked in the house. Somehow, deep inside, I felt bad for him. "Poor Jeff" I said.