Chapter 8 - I met Jeff

I was just using the laptop until......

Suddenly the laptop went slow. I tried to exit but it was taking forever. I rolled my eyes and tried to see what went wrong. It took forever to change the tabs. Suddenly i got % pop ups. I tried to close them out. Soon enough, something weird case up on my screen. A strange message bubble came up. It wrote "Go To Sleep" on it."The fuck" i whispered as i tried to get off it.

My screen then went blue. On the blue screen it wrote "The computer was hacked by a user. Has been shut down for safety regulations." Who would try to hack in my laptop? Or was it dis functional. I sighed deeply and watched the screen change. More word came up. "Hacker from California" It wrote. I didn't want to screw it up more so I left it alone. I sat back on my bed. But then i became silent, when i heard a noise.

 My heart began to beat harder. I quickly stood up and opened my drawers. I took out my knife. I looked out the window, and saw a figure. I figured that a small pocket knife won't protect me. I quickly ran out my room and went down to the kitchen to grab a large knife. I went up the stairs and was about to go in my room. I wanted to check on Ryan.

Ryan was alright. He was fast asleep. I exited his room and went to mines.

I opened my door silently, and peeked in. Somehow it was all quiet. I gripped the knife handle in my hands. i entered my room and just realized that I was being over protective. The window was closed. I think I was still paranoid about Laura's death. i shut my door, and saw my laptop. It was turned off.

Soon enough I heard a noise in my closet. I looked at it closely.

Suddenly, someone came out of the closet. The door opened and i saw a white sweater that caught my eye. long black hair covered his face and it attacked me. I quickly began to remember that it was the same kid from the woods. He landed on me, and pushed me to the ground with his strength. He was strong, and powerful. In front of me was his face that i saw.

He seemed to have not lips. But his mouth was stretched out and big. There seemed to be a permanent grin on his face. He had cut his mouth so it would smile forever. His eyes were large. Were his eyelids should be, it was black. Black rigs were on his eyes, that looked down on me. But that smile, never went away. He held down to the ground. The boy took out his knife and pressed it against my chin.

I didn't know why he did this. "Who are you?" I whispered. Couldn't manage to speak at all, with the blade on my neck. Somehow, he didn't seem to scare me. He seemed normal. I can't explain why, but he does.

He looked at me, as i secretly began to pull out my pocket knife. I secretly reached in my pocket and took it out. Suddenly the boy threw a huge punch on my shoulder and covered my mouth with his hands, so I don't scream. My shoulder began to burn in pain. His grin seemed to get bigger.

I wanted to speak, so then i bit his hand hardly. He jumped back in pain. I got up and backed up quickly. I took out my knife and held it out. My heart slowly calmed down. He quickly gets up and pulls me up to the bed, as I tried to fight him off. He seemed powerful and bony. The boy took out his knife. 

"Go to sleep" He whispered. Before he could jab that knife into me, I kicked his crotch, and began to defend myself. I took a deep breath and decided to handle this maturely.

"Tell me who you are. If you let me live, I won't tell anyone" I said trying to protect myself. Not that i don't want to die. I wanted to be there for Ryan. "Please" I begged. He looked up at me. "My...name..." He said. I listened real close. Suddenly I felt him grab me harshly by the hair. He came up to my ear. "Jeff" he whispered. He threw me to the ground. "So Jeff is your name?" I asked. "What do you think it is?" He growled at me.

 He sounded like he was in pain. He was silent. I sighed. "So is this what you do?" I asked. "Yea" He said down. "But why? May I ask you?" I asked him. I was curious. It seemed so unexpected. "I enjoy to see my victims die. To watch them end the pain of their lives." He said. Suddenly he was on top of me. "Their blood fills my thirst. Reminds me of my family" He said. "Where is your family?" I had to ask. He sighed and looked away. "Dead" he replied. I could feel a sudden sadness coming from his. "But...." I wanted to say. He hushed me "Don't you want to die?" He asked. I looked at the door. "If I never had Ryan then yes I would love to die" I replied. "Ryan....Your brother" He said. I nodded. "How did your family die?"I asked. He looked away. 

"Enough!" He said. I watched him stand up and look out the windows."Will you tell anyone about this?" He asked me. I shook my head. He nodded and sighed. Jeff opened my window, and stepped out. "Wait!" I said suddenly. He had then left my sight. The window, open. I looked at the knife he had left behind. Next to it was a note. I took the knife and read the note.

"Meet me at your house. In the woods Tomorrow" I read. My hideout. He wanted me there.