Chapter 9 - Made a new friend

"Mom! I'll be outside!" I yelled. "Be back by sunset!" she replied. I took  what I needed and hid jeff and My knives In my sweater pocket.

I headed out the door and ran. 

I looked at Jeff''s note and read it. Then headed in the woods. I followed the trail and ran deep inside the woods. Why was i following a murderer? I thought as i followed a trail up the hill. I should be home and telling the police about this. No! I was going to find the real him. Who he truly is. For a killer, he didn't seem that bad. I didn't know why he didn't kill me.

I finally reached up to the house. I walked up there slowly, and opened the door. Inside was no one, as I came in. The corner was still the same. Where I carved my name, It was still there. I placed Jeff's knife on the ground. I looked around and waited. Soon enough, I walked out the back door.

......

Outside i saw Jeff, walk up to me. He must have gotten his knife back. He looked at me with those eyes of his. Staring at me. The large black rings. I began to wonder why he looked like that.

 "Jeff" I said. The grin on his face seemed to get bigger. "Hello Amy. I see you haven't gotten good sleep" He said looking at my eyes. "I know, But how do you even sleep?" I asked curiously, trying not to be rude. He turned to his back. "Barely: He replied. I watched him. "Since you brought me here, I want to know you better"I said to him. He nodded silently.

Jeff grabbed my and pulled it as he ran. I ran along with him. Through the woods.

We both stopped in front of a house. I looked at it. It seemed to be those rich people houses. Big and decorated. He hushed me and looked at the tree. "Since you want to get to know me better. Watch what i do" he whispered. Jeff began to climb the tall tree. I watched him in amaze as he grabbed one branch to another. So quickly. Like spider man. (sorry but he was that amazing).

So i decided to climb up there. I jumped up and grabbed the branch. I began to pull myself up slowly. It was harder then i thought.

As I kid, I pretended to be a ninja. Oh god, the things I did that i can't do. Jump up windows. I look back and I feel old.

I was almost at the top. Soon enough, I felt Jeff's hand grab me and help me up. I couldn't tell if he was smiling or not. I could see that he looked down at me. I got up to the next branch. I watched him climbing. I stood up trying not to fall. I quickly grabbed a branch and jumped up. It wasn't so bad, as i went higher. I caught up to him.

Jeff was looking out the window. He and I ducked down. I peeked in and saw a girl. She had dark blond hair. She wore a tank top only with shorts. Her hair was half tied up and down. But she wore so much eyeshadow and blush. 

"See her?" he whispered to me. I nodded. "Now watch" He said. He watched her sit on her bed. Her bedroom was large. I began to realize what he was about to do. "Jeff, are you really going to kill her?" I asked. He sighed. "End her life with pain.To make you feel good. She normally ruins lives of people. Messing up their lives." He said. I knew what he meant.  Like the popular girls being bitchy around people.

Jeff grabbed a large tree branch. I began to watch him suddenly brake the window. He jumped in and frightened the girl. She screamed as he grabbed her and pushed her onto her bed. "Go to sleep" He whispered. He held his knife up in the air. 

I watched him tearing up her mouth to a smile like his. He began to laugh as she cried in pain. Blood gushed out from her mouth. He then stabbed her heart. Her screaming became softer and quieter. She watched him dig a hole in her. She then began dead silent. I watched in horror as he licked the bloody knife. I began to hear footsteps. Jeff looked at the door. 

He then jumped out the window and pulled me out of the trees.

We ran back into the woods, as if nothing happened at all. We both disappeared from the sight of the house. 

Jeff seemed to be ready for me to freak out anytime on him. Instead i stayed silent. I pretended to be normal about it. But I gave him that odd look.

"Freak out on me. Just put up with what I do" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Ok, now I'm clear with that part, how some questions" I said. He seemed to know me so damn well. He walked inside the house as I followed him. 

"I hear that you plan this place to be your.....little hangout place." He said. Well Jeff was definitely stalking me. I nodded. "True. Perfect place to hide from anyone. I prefer hideout" I said. He nodded. "Let you know that some where around here, I come around and go by this place...a lot" He said. "so where do you live" I asked curiously. He looked out the one window. "Where i live is far. Need to do a lot of running to get there" He said. I nodded.

"Oh shit!" i said suddenly remembering something. He looked at me. "I have school tomorrow!" I said suddenly. "School..?." He thought for a while. "Where children go off to learn about stuff? Div..."I said as he shuts me off. "Oh no. I know what a school is." he said. I looked at him."You do?" I asked. "No duh, I've been there. Probably wondering where i learn to read and write, and other stuff. Took classes" he said. "Ooh!" I said surprised. "So you are going to a the high school?" He asked. I nodded. "When did you stop school?" I asked. He shrugged. "I don't ....remember...just only the time I...I......." He hesitated to speak. I could see him becoming quiet all of a sudden.  

------------

JEFF  POV

I began to be silent. Memories shot in my head. I could see my brother Liu. My mother, Margaret, and my father, Peter. Still alive. I could remember the boys that ruined my life. Randy, Keith, and Troy. That first fight. 

I could also remember the kid's party we went to.

I looked around me and saw adults, overdressed. My mother stood next to me Pointing to where the kids are. Liu was taken to Juvy the day before the party. I walked over yard, and saw kids dressed as cowboys. Running around with toy water guns, shooting at each other. 

I began to play with the kids. I then saw those kids who I have fought. The one who is the reason why my brother was in jail. I could see them coming up to me and starting a fight. I fought back trying to protect myself. I got insane and could see myself killing Randy. I punched him and killed him that way. 

Keith and Tony headed towards me. One of then smashes a vodka bottle over my head. Then bleach. Keith sets me on fire. I lay burning and screaming.

Soon enough, there was a cast on my head. After taking it off seeing my beautiful face for the first time. At home on the mirror I carved a smile on my face and burnt my eyelids off. 

I killed my whole family after this. I killed them. Mom, dad, and Liu..........

I stood there, looking at the memories around me. It went by so fast.  I could hear Amy call my name. "Jeff" she called me. The way mom used to call me. I was blinded my the past. Soon enough  I felt her touch my shoulder lightly. "Jeff, are you....OK?" she asked. I nodded surprised. I was also surprised that she never left me. Like other humans, who would cry if they saw me. Amy didn't. But why?

"I'm OK" I replied.

----------------

AMY POV

I saw Jeff turn around and look at me. "You have school tomorrow" He said to me. Jeff opened the door. It was almost dark I bit down. I had to leave. "Can we meet tomorrow?" I asked. He nodded. "Same place" he said. I then walked out, and smiled at him. I saw him hold the knife in his hands. He shuts the door, as I leave his sight.

.....................................