Chapter 7 - That unwanted attention

My room was all clean and silent. I had to sleep in waiting room. My eyeliner was messed up. But I didn't care. I usually made it dark. It was the only makeup I put on my face. 

My sister's funeral was on Friday. Like 4 days. Enough time to make it special.

My floor was clean, as if there was no murder at all. When we came home i cleaned me and Ryan's room. I looked behind me and saw a not on my bookshelf. It had dark red stains on it. I walked over to it and took it out. I looked at it. The letters were messy, but easy to read. I realized that was written in blood. I read it. "your welcome" it said. I was then confused. Thoughts went in my head. "What?" i whispered.

I decided to go outside. This time alone. I realized that Ryan wasn't home. I opened the door "MOM! I'm going out" I yelled. No answer. I shrugged and went out.

I wondered about Laura's death. I reached in my pockets and touched the blade. I could feel it pierce into my skin. The warm blood oozed out slowly. I took my hand out and looked at it. The blood on my tips. I shrugged and walked, off into the woods.

The woods were dark and silent, like always. It was my second time going here. Last time I remembered the voice that scared me in the house. This time I will stand to fight. I ran and followed the hikers trail. Then crossed through the woods, running. I decided to make that old house my hideout. Like i planned to. 

The house was still there. It looked the same like before. No change. I walked over to it. It somehow seemed smaller, but i didn't care. I opened the door and walked in. The whitish grey walls stood up, staring down at me. It was time to make this place comfortable.

I sat down in the farthest right corner. Far from the door. The space seemed comfortable. You were probably thinking I would Bring pillows and paint the walls. But instead i decided to carve my name on the wall and listen to my MP3 player silently.

I took my phone out. "Wow" i said. I have been sitting here for 2 hours. I decided to stand up and stretch . I looked around, and decided to walk from the back door. My body was half asleep. I opened the door and headed out. 

It seemed that whoever lived here must liked the woods. It seemed to bring the distractions away. The backyard, small and quiet. I looked far ahead and could see the mountains. It seemed something new. It stood up tall. I decided to look around more.

Suddenly I heard branches crack. I looked up and looked around me. Someone was definitely there. I took out my knife and flipped it open. I grasped the handle and looked around me. Soon enough I heard the running footstep. I heard a chuckle. I sick insane chuckle. Belonged to a boy. I began to remember those images of the kid with the white hoodie.

"Come out!" I yelled. I walked around with the knife in my hand. "Please I'm sick of you hiding from me. Come out and don't be a pussy" i said. Wishing that i never had said that. soon enough I heard that voice out of that house.

I walked over to it, and heard chuckling.

In front of me i could see a kid, taller then me. He stood in front of me. He wore that whit hoodie. Long black hair stuck out. The hood covered his entire face. He he peeked out from it. I wanted to see the face. In his hand were blood stains. He wiped it on his sweater. But looked at me.

I looked back. Surprised and amazed. He looked at me darkly. "You wanted to see me" He said. I nodded shyly. "My most victims would run from me." He chuckled. "But I won't " I said. "Tonight" He said laughing. His sick laughter. Then he turned around and disappeared. "Wait!" I yelled. He didn't listen but was gone.

........................

Ryan and I watched tv together. Sponegbob was on. He looked at the TV silently watching it. Normally he would laugh with me. I wasn't surprise by his quiet behavior. I was silent too. Except my mother. She was in a bad mood. Not a regular bitchy mood, but it frightened me. She was cutting the wood instead of the meat. Because of this, my dad had to make the food.

Besides, school was in 2 days. I almost forgot. My dad has took us school shopping. i bought 3 new shirts from Hot Topic. 

That night, My mom came in the room. She shuts off the TV, and tells us to go to sleep. I groaned. It wasn't even 9oclock yet. "School is in less then 2 days. You two need to get ready" she said. 

Sometimes i hate it when she decides to act like a real mom. To actually give a fuck about us. " Come on you to get ready for bed" she said. We both went upstairs. 

After a cool shower, I went to my room and took out my Black veil Brides shirt and sweatpants. I put them on and wiped my face. It was finally 9:10. I wasn't a bit tired at all. I look out the window. It was dark now. 

I began to think about the kid. Seemed like i forgot to say something to him, What did he mean by tonight? I thought, as i shut off my lights. I get in bed waiting for my parents to fall asleep. I get under my covers and wait, and wait. It seemed boring. I tried not to think of him, but he just came up. Who was he? I questioned myself, whispering out my thoughts. 

Soon enough my dad came in the room to check me out. If i was actually asleep. I was silent pretending to go to sleep. I heard him sigh and watch him sit next to me on my bed. He touched my head and pats me slowly. "Sorry kiddo" I heard his say. "I should give some attention. I should not be ignoring you. You were sort of right all those times" he said to me. I didn't speak but listened as he stood up and left the room. 

Oh boy. Now i don't really want the attention. Should have given it to me when i needed it.

It was already 1:00. My parents were asleep. Ryan was probably playing his Nintendo game. I slowly got off the bed and snuck out my room. I walked out and went over to wear my laptop was. I took it and walked upstairs with it. 

I turned on my laptop. My room was dark and silent. I plugged my headphones in my laptop and heard it turn on. I looked at the screen as it turned on. when it was on, I went on facebook to see what was up. I looked up and i saw 1 messege. I clicked up and saw that it was it was my sister's friend.

 I opened it. the message wrote "Wen is Lauras funeral? Plzz answer back" it wrote. i decided to reply " Friday" I replied back. I went to the home pape. Soon enough I got another message. I opened it. Same person. "thxss. where is it exactly?" she wrote. I sighed. "Oak Church on Patman rd." I replied. Another message came. "Thxxss soo much :)" she wrote. "ur welcome :))" i replied. Then went back to my home screen. 

There were pictures of the girls in my old school. Pictures of them over dressed in makeup. Bikinis and sex positions. Nothing was ever decent on this sight. I sighed and went on you tube.