Chapter 1: Choices, Decisions, and Questions.

"Baby girl, don't do it. No lo hagas, bien lo sabes que este hombre no te ama. Te recuerdas de mi? Mi amor, verdad que si? The way I gave you my heart and more. Y la manera que hicimos el amor.. tu y yo." That's all I could think about after the wedding yesterday. "Why didn't you tell me about him?" Romeo asked me. "I forgot about him. He was long time ago. I'm only focusing on my right now which is you." I looked at him. "Babe, the day I invited you over for dinner, I told you to tell me everything. No sugar coats or nothing. You kept this one from me." "I honestly forgot about him, Romeo. We went out a long time ago." "What was he doing at the wedding yesterday, though?" I shrugged. "I didn't invite him that's all I know." "I didn't either. You know I wouldn't, he's the complete opposite of me." I was so confused. What was Geoffrey doing there? I can't stand his presence. One day, he'll tempt me like he always does. "Can we just forget about this please?" I begged. "Yeah." He sighed.

We took a walk on the beach, hand in hand, laughing and smiling at eachother. In my family, it's a tradition. After marriage, you and your partner must walk on the beach to show your love. It's supposed to be a romantic and sweet moment. And for us, it was amazing. He lifted me up in his arms and swung me around gently. I really love him and if I ever lose him.. my life is over. When we got back home, Rochely called me.

Rochely🙊🙊: Hey

Me: Hey

Rochely🙊🙊: What's up?

Me: Nothing.

Rochely🙊🙊: What was that Royce thing about yesterday?

Me: Honestly I don't even know. I don't even want to talk about it.

Rochely🙊🙊: Oh.. Can you come over later? I have someone I want you to meet.

Me: Oh okay.

Rochely🙊🙊: Alright, 'manita.

Me: Alright.

We hung up. "Babe, i'm going over to Rochely's house for a bit." I say. "Okay. I'll drop you off." I nodded. I got dressed in my cargo pants, my yellow bandeau, my blue denim mini vest and my light yellow chucks. I put on my white knitted beanie and curled my hair. We got in the car and Romeo dropped me off at Rochely's house. I rung the doorbell and some girl answered. She was pretty and she had hazel eyes just like me. "Um, Hi. Is Rochely home?" I asked. She looked back and yelled, "ROCHELY!! SOMEONE IS LOOKING FOR YOU!!" Not to mention, she was type loud. Rochely came to the door and let me in. "Nicole this is my younger sister Idalis. Idalis this is my best friend Nicole." "Hey." "Hi" I smiled. "Your really pretty." She told me. "Thanks, so are you." We went and sat in the livingroom and I saw this boy standing in the kitchen looking for a drink. I couldn't see his face. I guess Nicole caught me looking at him 'cause she came behind me and said, "That's my brother, Robert." I jumped. "Oh okay." He turned around once she said his name. I won't front but he was cute. I waved at him and he waved back. He closed the refrigerator and came over to us. "Nicole, who's this?" He asked looking at me. "That's Rochely's younger sister Idalis." "Oh." He just kept eyeballing me, I chuckled. "She's married, Robert." Nicole snapped. He laughed at her. "Girl, you ain't said nothing but a word." "Robert, don't play yourself, she's only 20." Rochely said. "Yeah, yeah." He mocked her. I laughed at the situation. Robert seems like a player already. I can feel it.

My phone vibrated. It was a text from an unknown number. 😳 "You okay?" Rochely asked. "I got a text from a unknown number." "Read it." Nicole came and sat with us on the couch and I read the text:

???: Hey my love, you surprised me with that wedding. You know I didn't forget about you.. At all

"Answer!" The girls said. I hesitated and finally texted back.

Me: Who's this?

We waited only 3 minutes 'til the number texted back.

???: You're only true love.

Me: Romeo?

???: No.

Me: Who are you?

???: Tu amor, Geoffrey.

I froze. Rochely kept shaking me and snatched the phone out of my hand. "Who was it?" Nicole asked. "Geoffrey 😳" Rochely answered. "Who's Geoffrey?" "Prince.. Royce texted Idalis 😳" Nicole bursted out laughing. If only she knew exactly why we were so terrified..