She put her homework away, which was due to her next period, and tried to choose what to eat since she wasn't too hungry. She was unsurely eyeing the Steak and Kidney Pie when someone unexpectedly called out her name, "Juliette!"

The startled Hufflepuff's hand paused in midway towards the pie. She looked around to see Cedric waving at her from his seat. "Come sit here!" He said, motioning the empty space next to Cho.

Juliette wanted to shake her head since she didn't want to sit next to a girl that she didn't even personally know but she was aware of the fact that Cedric would keep yelling if she refused. And the other reason why she didn't want to decline his offer was that she didn't want to raise her voice from the other side of the table.

She obediently grabbed her bag and stood up, sending a disappointed look at the tempting pie before soundlessly saying goodbye to it.

She walked around the table to Cedric and Cho's side and hesitantly sat next to the raven haired girl. She wasn't pleased about Cedric making her sit next to his girlfriend. He knew all the possible situations that Juliette would feel uncomfortable and he was slyly pulling her into one of those unwanted scenes.

"Hi." Said Cho, awkwardly waving at Juliette even though she was sitting right next to her.

Juliette realised this was the first time that she was hearing her voice. It was annoyingly soft and smooth, purged from all the imperfections. Just like her smooth skin and hair, Juliette thought to herself as she bit her lip to stop herself from saying the silent impressions out loud.

"Hi." Juliette replied quietly, ignoring the grin Cedric was sending to her.

"I don't believe we've met. I'm Cho." She extended her hand out for Juliette to shake.

"I'm Juliette." Her reply was short. No It's so nice to meet you or Oh, you have such a pretty name clichés.

"I know. Cedric talks a lot about you." Cho smiled, making Juliette blush with embarrassment. She didn't even want to imagine the things he'd spilled out to Cho. She just hoped that he hadn't talked about their childish arguments with her.

"Oh," She unsurely glanced at Cedric, who was clearly enjoying the moment. "He– He talks a lot about you too." Her hesitant voice made Cho smile. She didn't make any comment about it, ending the awkward meeting session much to Juliette's delight.

Cedric put his elbows on the table, next to his empty plate, and leaned forward to have a clear view of his friend. "How are you feeling?" He asked, eyeing her healing bruise.

Juliette uncomfortably shifted in her seat. Cedric's friends were looking at her as well with curious eyes since they had no idea what really happened to her.

"Fine." She briefly answered, earning a nod from Cedric. She liked how he always understood her reluctancy to talk when she wasn't very comfortable.

"Alright," Cho broke the silent moment by grabbing her bag with a sigh. "I have to go to the library before class. I'll see you before dinner, is that okay?" She said directly to her boyfriend who seemed to wear a faint blush whenever Cho was around.

"Of course." Cedric replied, smiling when he earned a kiss on the cheek.

Juliette looked away and tried not to laugh as his friends grimaced, making disgusted faces.

While her attention was detached from her own table, she took advantage of the moment and hesitantly searched for Draco. It was beginning to become a habit of hers, staring at a certain boy during meals, but she couldn't help it. Especially not now since she wondered what kind of mood he was in and when would be the perfect time for her to talk to him and apologise properly.