New Tattoo

Bella's POV:
Sam and I had talked the whole ride to the tattoo parlour, about how we'd been, what we've been doing and I learnt about Jessica while he learnt about Edward.
To say he wasn't happy about Edward being a vampire was an understatement. He was furious.
"Bella you know vampires can't control themselves! Even sparkly, animal drinking, fairy princess ones as well!" He scolded her.

When we finally got to the tattoo parlour the cashier was none other than Jessica Stanley's mother which meant everyone in the Olympic Peninsula would know about the chief of police's daughter getting her sixth tattoo. And let me say Mrs. Stanley was very shocked to see me, but she called out the tattoo artist from the backroom. Surprise, surprise it's Paul Lahote. He was also shocked to see me, but quickly got over it.
"Right Swan, what would you like?" Paul inquired.
I looked to the boys and they showed Paul their anti possesion tattoo.
He nodded, drew a replica and took me into where the tattoo's get well, tattoed.
When I took my jacket and shirt of so he could tattoo it above my left breast he was surprised to see that I had other tattoos.
"So, Swan, who are the guys you're with?" Paul asked as he prepared the tattoo gun.
"Just some family friends. Their dad's missing so I'm helping them find him" I shrugged.
"Really? So what's with the matching tattoos?" He inquired.
"I've made them get them. It mostly protects them from Alice being able to see parts of their future" I told him as he started the tattoo.
"Mostly?" He enquired.
"It's also a symbol of protect against evil. Maybe all you guys should get it" I tried.
The more people protected from demons the better.
"I just might, it's a pretty cool symbol" he admitted.
"Yeah, never know, might even save your life" I teased.
"I doubt that but sure" he chuckled.
The rest of the tattoo was done in silence.
When the tattoo was finally done it looked great.

"Thanks Paul" I said while paying Mrs. Stanley then leaving with the boys.
We stopped at the gas station then hit the road, heading to Jericho.
__________________|~|_________________

A special thank you to @LunaM303 for being the first to vote on Bitch! Jerk! Idjit! It means so much to Sophia.

Sophia also apologizes for such a short chapter. She has had writer's block lately.
Thank you.
This chapter has been edited.