Chapter 1 Old Friends

Bella's Pov

The sound of my ringtone woke me up from my sleep, making me instinctively grab the knife from under my pillow and slash around blindly. When I opened my eyes I realised there was no danger and it was just my cellphone. To say I was annoyed wasn't even the half of it, who ever was calling better be about to tell me someone's dead. I groaned and pushed myself away from where Edward lay, stunned about my outburst and towards my cellphone, knife still in hand.
I grabbed my cell and answered the call.
"Bella?" Came a familiar voice.
"Sam? I swear you better have a good reason for calling this early or I'm gonna kick your ass" I threatened.
"Bella... I'm sorry but we need your help" Sam sighed.
"With what exactly? I thought you were in college?" I asked.
"Dad's missing and has been for a while. Longer than he ever has been, Dean came and got me but I'm going back on Monday" Sam elaborated.
"Alright, where are you?" I questioned.
"Uh... Washington" A new voice said.
"Oh hey Dean you're in trouble by the way for bringing Sam back into this and well you're in luck because I'm in Forks, Washington. I'll text you the address okay? Don't call Jacob. I dont think he knows about of this. I gotta go, I gotta sort some things out. Bye" I said and when I got a response saying that they'll pick me up from school tomorrow (well later today really) I hung up.
I jumped up and started packing, ignoring Edward. I opened my closet and sighed, grabbed my suitcase and shoved clothes in.
I pulled off the false backing of the closet and the clothes were replaced by weapons of all sorts. Crossbows, knives, and guns.
I grabbed as many weapons as I could and shoved them in my suitcase, along with salt, chalk, lighters, matches and fake IDs that were in a box under my bed.
When I had everything packed I turned to face Edward.
"Edward... I have to leave Forks tomorrow, well later today" I told him.
"I'm coming with you" Edward insisted.
"No, you're not" I ordered.
"Bella please... I won't be able to stand it if you leave" Edward almost cried.
"Edward. I don't want you to come with me. We're done Edward. Leave me alone" I said.
With that he sighed and jumped out the window.
I looked at the time and saw it was four in the morning.
Then once again my phone rang. I sighed and answered it.
"Bella? You're future just dropped out. I can't see it anymore. You're not visiting the werewolves are you?" Alice worried.
"That would be the tattoos" I mumbled, forgetting she would still be able to hear.
"Tattoos? What tattoos?" Alice asked.
"It doesn't matter. Just you won't be able to see my future or me anymore. Bye Alice" I sighed and hung up.
When I finally got back to sleep, it was a nightmare of Sam dying and Dean going AWOL.
________________~~|~~________________

"Bella! Wake up!" Charlie woke me.
"Okay I'm up" I groaned.
Finally I got ready, grabbed my bags and went down stairs.

"Hey uh Dad... The boys called last night, they need my help. John's missing" I informed him.
"He'll turn up Bells. He always does" Charlie sighed.
"Dad, the boys said he's been gone longer than he ever has been. I'm going with them to find him" I said.
"Bella, I thought you wanted out of that life. You can't just go back in then get back out" Charlie scolded.
"Tell that to Sam. And I know that dad so I broke up with Edward" I told him.
"Really?" He asked, surprised.
"Yeah, the boys are going to pick me up from school so don't expect me home. I don't know when I'll be back but I will call you when we get some leads as to where John is" I promised.
"Okay, have you got everything?" He inquired.
"Yeah, fake IDs, clothes, weapons, salt, lighters, chalk and matches" I confirmed, "Before the boys come get me they'll come get my suitcase from here".
"Alright, bye Bell's, I love you, I'll miss you" Dad admitted.
"I'll miss you too, I love you dad, bye" I almost cried.
I hugged him and drove my motorcycle to school. Everyone looked at me like I was the new girl again.
I was surprised to see that Edward's was in the parking lot. I parked in my usual spot and walked to my form room (or home room, I'm from Australia so I don't know what you call that where you live).
My day went slow, waiting for school to be over so that I could get out of here. Finally Triq ended and I was on my way to the cafeteria.
Before I got there though Alice came out of nowhere and was standing in front of me, with an annoyed look in her face.
"Bella, what you said last night about tattoos wasn't nothing so tell me what it was about. And you broke up with Edward, why? Because you're leaving Forks? That's not a very good reason Bella" Alice demanded.
I ignored her and kept walking, but she wouldn't give up.
"Bella please, tell me what's going on" She pleaded.
As I was about to say something rude the familiar sound of a Chevy Impala rumbled in the distance.
A smile grew on my face as I ran to the edge of the parking lot. The Impala stopped in front of me and two males got out. I ran towards and crushed them in a hug. When we broke the hug I slapped Dean on the arm. Hard.
"Ow Bella what was that for?" Dean scowled.
"You promised me that you wouldn't bring Sam back into this. He's supposed to be in college" I glared.
"Yeah well you guys are gonna need my help. We got your suitcase. Did Charlie even say you could come?" Sam intervened.
"Yeah, but I need to ride my bike to wherever we're going. So the way where to first?" I asked.
"Tattoo parlour then Jericho. We need to get you the Anti Possession tattoo. And Dad was in Jericho last. There was a case up there and now he's missing. Sam'll show you the voice message he left me on the way" Dean explained.
"Dlnt you remember the last tattoos we got? We got drunk and apparently we got tattoos. Dad almost had a heart attack when he found out" I informed them.

"Yeah well I'm surprised Charlie didn't make you get this tattoo. All of us have got one, I mean sure you guys quit this life but still you should have the tattoo already" Dean whispered.
"Yeah me too" I sighed.
"And I'm still surprised that you didn't get Sam's name somewhere else, like maybe around your crouch, even Charlie knows the last time you saw Sam he was around that area" Dean laughed loudly.
"Shut up Dean" Sam and I both ordered, cheeks flaming red.
"Well shall we get going to the parlour?" I asked.
"Yeah, you and Sammy are gonna drive Baby I'll drive Baby no.2 okay? I think you two have some catching up to do. Wreck my car and I'll shoot you both" Dean chuckled.
"Not if we shoot you first Dean" I smirked.
Dean then walked over to my bike, hotwired it then rode off. The bastard.
"I'm going to kill your brother Sam" I sang out while walking to the Impala.
"Can you at least wait until we find Dad? If we don't Charlie will be pissed" Sam called after me, running to catch up with me.
"Alright, maybe for now I'll just beat the ever loving shit out of him" I giggled.
"Yeah, that would do... For now" Sam laughed.
I got in the drivers side of the Impala, Sam got in the passenger side and I took off.
__________________|~|_________________
PLEASE READ;
No hate please. This is not my story this is a friend of mine's who can't make a Wattpad account so I allow her to post things on mine. Thank you.
Also:
This chapter has been edited.