Chapter 32: The End Of All Things

Comenzar desde el principio

Sigyn stared up at the ceiling above her, fearing for her life at the scaly hand around her throat. She knew the creature could crush her instantly if he wanted.

Loki turned back to face Thanos. If there was one thing he was going to do right, it was to protect his family at all cost... even if it meant giving up his beating heart for them.

For her.

"We don't have the Tesseract!" Thor spat blood. "It was destroyed on Asgard!"

With a sigh of defeat, Loki raised his arm and extended his hand. Appearing in his hand was the Tesseract.

 Appearing in his hand was the Tesseract

 Thanos smiled with delight. The hand around Sigyn's throat dropped and her head fell forward, her eyes were growing heavy. She let out a breath, why was she not surprised. 

"You really are the worst, brother." said Thor.

"I assure you, brother..." Loki stepped forward, presenting the Tesseract. "My love, the sun will shine on us again."

 Sigyn looked up, her eyebrows furrowed together with confusion

Sigyn looked up, her eyebrows furrowed together with confusion. Thanos merely chuckled, "You're optimism is misplaced, Asgardian."

"Well, for one thing. I'm not Asgardian." Loki replied cockily. "And for another. We have the Hulk."

The Hulk roared and rammed into Thanos, all in an instance, Loki dropped the Tesseract and pushed his brother out of harms way.

The Hulk roared and began to throw punch after punch, beating back Thanos. The creature holding Sigyn, pulled her body to his side as he stepped forward, ready to drop her and aid Thanos.

"Let him have his fun." Ebony held out a hand, stopping the creature. Sigyn was now left hanging almost sideways.

Hulk beat Thanos into the wall repeatedly, until, Thanos grabbed Hulk's hands and with equal strength tore them away. Thanos easily landed a blow to his shoulder, the Hulk roared with pain and surprise.

He then threw a punch that Thanos dodged, and he began the assault. Punch after punch, Thanos beat back the Hulk. He threw him into a column before grabbing his head and kneeing him in the face.

He then lifted the Hulk above his head and threw him down.

"Bruce." Sigyn mumbled worried.

Thor then came charging and smashed a pole across Thanos' back. It did nothing but break. Thanos turned to Thor who raised what was left of the pole and kicked him back across to the platform.

Ebony raised his hands and with them, metal pieces raised and flew towards Thor, trapping him in a steel cage.

"All-father's." Heimdall's voice said. This caught the attention of everyone. "Let the dark magic flow threw me one last time." Heimdall raised his hand towards the Hulk.

The Bifrost followed shortly, lifting the Hulk before rushing him away. Sigyn sighed with relief. Bruce had a chance of living and warning Earth.

Thanos approached the dying Gatekeeper, taking Corvus's weapon and saying, "That was a mistake."

Thanos drove the spear threw Heimdall's chest.

"No!" Thor and Sigyn both screamed. Sigyn began to struggle against her captor, that only made him realise that she was still there and held her tighter.

Heimdall's head fell back and his hand fell from the sword, his eyes turned lifeless. Sigyn bit her lip to keep herself from crying, only a few tears managed to escape.

"You're going to die for that!" Thor yelled angrily.

With a wave of Ebony's hand, a metal piece wrapped around Thor's mouth silencing him.

"My humble personage." Ebony knelt before Thanos presenting the Tesseract. "Bows before you're grander. No other being has ever had the might nay the nobility to wield not one, but two, Infinity Stones."

Thanos stripped himself of his armour before taking the cube in his hand. 

"The universe lies within your grasp."

Thanos closed his hand around the cube, with a blue wave of power, the cube crushed to pieces in his palm revealing the blue stone. He rolled the stone into his fingers, the glass falling away and held it to the gauntlet.

The stone immediately pulled itself into a vacant space on the knuckle. With a blue explosion of light, power washed over the Titan and everyone in the room. He looked down, admiring the stones.

"There are two more Stones of Earth. Find them my children and bring them to me on Titan."

The four knelt before Thanos. Sigyn still being held to the creature's chest.

"Father, we will not fail you." Proxima said.

It wasn't until a voice interrupted, "If I might interject?" 

======================

Yup.... shits going down real quick up in here. Ya'll gonna hate me next chapter - or will you? Dun Dun DUUUN.

 Ya'll gonna hate me next chapter - or will you? Dun Dun DUUUN