Chapter 14: Sakaar

Sigyn looked around, and for miles was piles of rubbish that fell threw open portals in the sky. The place smelled and in the centre was a city. A shadow was then casted upon her, she looked up to see debris falling towards her.

Her eyes widened and she their herself to the side to dodge the scrap metal as it landed where she was moments ago. She tried to scramble to her feet but slipped and she fell down another hill.

She came to a roll and pushed herself to her feet to keep dodging more debris that kept falling. She decided it might be best to head for the city. Maybe someone there could help her. As she trekked threw the hills and piles of rubbish, she wondered, what happened to Loki? Was he alright? What happened to Thor?

And if Hela got to Asgard, what chaos was she reading upon the people. She knew one thing for sure, this planet was not one of the nine realms.

A ship then flew overhead and did a turn back towards her. She sighed, unsure if she should be worried or not. These people could be hostile.

The ship landed and a women emerged, her skin was dark and her hair was black, she had white markings painted on her face and a blue cape that resembled her own.

"Hi." she greeted.

"What is this place?" Sigyn demanded an answer. "Who are you?"

"You're new home." she replied standing on the platform of her ship. "And who I am is none of you're concern."

"Listen, I need to get off this planet, my people are in danger." Sigyn informed stepping towards the stranger. "I need to get back to Asgard—"

"No one gets off this planet." the women replied. "This is could go either way. So you willingly come with me, so I could sell you off. Or I could make you."

 Sigyn grew angry, her blood boiled and her fists clenched, "No, you listen to me

Sigyn grew angry, her blood boiled and her fists clenched, "No, you listen to me. I am Sigyn princess of Asgard, I am not an whore for you to sell!"

 I am Sigyn princess of Asgard, I am not an whore for you to sell!"

The women sighed heavily, she rolled her eyes, "Alright... you chose the hard way." she walked down the platform of her ship with a slight sway.

Sigyn stood in a protective stance, a dagger formed in her hand as the stranger stalked towards her. The women pulled out a device from a satchel on her pants.