The Return Of Two Friends (1/3)

The class was taking another field trip to Akala island. This time they were exploring Konikoni City and the surrounding area. Currently, they were in Digglet's Tunnel.

They were currently deciding which way to go. It was a four way path. That's when some of the rock fell into the cave. The group was split up. Mallow and Lana ended up on the path on the right. Kukui and Sophocles ended up on the path that leads back where they came from while Kiawe, Lillie, and Ash were straight forward from the path they had been on. Rotom was with Ash.

"We'll go and get some help!" Kukui called, "But try to get out."

"Alright!" Ash says, "Let's go guys!"

"Pika!" {Yeah!} Pikachu agrees.

"Right." Lillie says.

The group of three start walking through the path with Rotom floating behind.

"C'mon Lana, let's get going." Mallow says, starting to walk the path.

"Right." Lana replies, following Mallow.

"Let's go." Kukui says.

"Yeah." Sophocles replies.

~~~

"Which way should we go?" Lillie asks.

"I'm not sure." Kiawe replys.

Suddenly, Ash saw an injured Riolu crying within the path to the left.

"Aura." He accidentally whispered, since he hasn't used it for a while, but only loud enough that Pikachu could hear.

"Pika?" {Really?} Pikachu asks in wonder.

"Yeah, it's a Riolu." Ash replies.

"If I'm not back in five minutes, come find me." Ash says to the group before running into the tunnel on the left.

"Ash, you can't just do that." Rotom says, but Ash was too far in to hear.

He was soon in front of the Riolu. The Riolu looked up. You could tell it was scared.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you. There's nothing to be afraid of. I just want to help." Ash says, attempting to atleast gain enough trust from it to help its injury.

"Pika Pikapi, pika!" {Trust Ash, please!} Pikachu says, wanting Riolu to trust his trainer.

"How do I know I can trust you? What if you just abandon me like my last trainer!!!" Riolu says through aura, out of fear.

"I never said I would catch you. I just want to help your injury." Ash replied.

Riolu tried to stand up, but failed due to the injury on its leg.

"Fine..." The Riolu said through aura.

Ash took out a super potion and bandage.

"This will sting for a moment." Ash says.

Ash squats down then sprays the super potion on the injured spot. He then started wrapping the leg.

"You know, you're lucky that Brock taught me how to do this while in Sinnoh." Ash said.

Riolu stared into the raven-haired boy's brown eyes. They were filled with determination and compassion.