Hostility

"The vines are gone."

"Then I suppose you may go back."

"Both of us. I'll be heading back to Bonnie."

"Alright, I suppose. Goodbye."

"Until we meet again."

All three of them were sure they would. One of their trainers was literally the Chosen One, and the other two were quite literally legendary.

One of these pokemon was quick to run off, hiding in a cave before attempting to find its trainer. It started an attempt to bond with its trainer, giving its trainer, who was thousands of miles away, a slight headache, due to how far away they were. Once the pokemon had the general direction and distance, it cut off the one-sided bond, as to not tire its trainer. The trainer knew the pokemon was bonding, but yelling "Let's go!" in school and suddenly paying no attention whatsoever to the boring lesson would be uncalled for and require an explanation they weren't so sure they were ready to give.

The pokemon left the cave and started heading in the direction where it knew its trainer now was. It ran through the Kalos region, only stopping once to visit a Goodra. Even then, that visit was short. It was more of a final goodbye for a bit, rather than the "I'll probably see you again soon so goodbye for now." goodbyes that had previously been exchanged between the two. When the pokemon reached the Kalosian coast, it opted to swim across the ocean. It had just hit a small island when its trainer started the bonding again. The pokemon was quick to comply to a full-on bond, curious on why.

"So, Greninja, what did you need?" The trainer telepathically said.

"Oh, sorry Ash, I was just getting your location so I could come back to you. The job in Kalos is complete." The pokemon—Greninja—replied.

"Seriously, Greninja? Just let me come to you, it's easier." Ash said.

"Too late. I'm already outside of Kalos."

"Of fucking course you are. As soon as you reach Alola, just attempt bonding to me again, alright?"

"Got it."

"Well, my class is probably going to wonder where I am, so I should get going."

"Wait, class?"

"I thought we already went over this!"

"It's still funny though."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Ash, get a filter for your mouth."

"Lmao, why would I? I'm only like this around you and my other Pokemon."

"Seriously? You were like this around your Kalos friends too."

"That's different. That took time to build up and wasn't a straightaway thing like with my pokemon like you."

"It's not really different but okay."

"Shut the fuck up before I fucking harvest your toes."

"And there's the second favorite threat."

"Only after boiling teeth. Anyways bud, I've really got to get going. See you soon."

"See you soon, Ashy-Boy."

"Shut the fuck up."

With that, both trainer and pokemon severed the connection, knowing that they were only poking fun at each other and wouldn't hurt the other.