First Time...we Kissed

Set the date back to 1941 third year. They were in potions class, reviewing the infamous Love Potion.

"Can someone tell me what 'Amortentia' is and what it's ingredients are?" Slughorn asked.

This was advanced Potions. Although being in advanced he allowed us to learn this in third year, three years before being able to learn it in 6th year. Only  two hands shot up, a few others got into this class by doing extra credit work. Tom Riddle's and Y/N Lovegood's hand both shot up at an instant of the Potions name.

"Tom, what is Amortenmia?" Professor Slughorn asked the dark headed boy with pale skin and alluring hazel close to green like eyes.

"Well, Professor Slughorn. Amortenmia is a love potion. One simply to cause one person to fall in love with another. A child born underneath the affects are unable to feel love." Tom's voice was ice cold. Seemingly a touchy subject of a sort.

"Lovegood, what are the affects of the Love Potion darling?" Slughorn asked the Y/H/C girl

"Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in existence. It's considered to be a powerful and highly dangerous potion. As stated it's dangerous to underestimate a powerful infatuation. ... The person under the effect of the potion will only hold an obsession for the person who administered it" Y/N answered,more usefully than Tom had, Tom dearly hated the potion with passion.

"Ashwinder eggs,
Rose thorns,Peppermint, Powdered Moonstone, and Pearl Dust are the known ingredients in the Love Potion." She added, Tom huffed I'm annoyance something he'd never done.

"Thirty points to Ravenclaw, Ten Slytherin " Professor Slughorn announced, all the Slytherins glared at Tom, but Tom hissed at them which caused them all to silent.

Tom's POV
Filthy excuse for a Pureblood, outsmarted me with her wonderful... H/C and beautiful E/C eyes and her perfect S/C tone of skin.
I hissed at all the slytherins in which groaned. Today didn't seem to be my most perfect day. And that Lovegood one-upped me.

Once Potions ended I swiftly moved passed Lovegood, and made my way to go sit by the tree in the field/yard of Hogwarts.
Lovegood has been walking somewhat of the same direction but ended up going to Wulaberga Black, and her friend Fleamont Potter. The trio were absolutely annoying. Bringing three different houses together sickening really. All though Pureblood in their veins. Though such blood traitors whom have helped varies of mudbloods.
I took note of the so called Witted Trio everyone called them. But they were simply known as Silver/Diamond Trio for their rare lime abilities and unknown strikingly emotions. Gossip in Hogwarts travels fast might I add.
Before Y/N could walk away I touched her hand, I shivered, she looked at me
"yes,,Tom?" She asked with a soft voice once she realized who it was
"I wanted to ask if you'd want to go to the Three Broom Sticks this weekend when we go to Hogsmaids?" I asked her kindly, something apart from my cold stare and cold talking.
"I'd love to, thank you Tom" she smiled and kissed my lips softly before running off. I was about to wipe my lips with my sleeve but my hand very lightly touched my lips, feeling a tingly sensation.
My pale cheeks dusted into a soft pink colour.
'What is this feeling?' I asked myself before turning to go to my next class, noticing Free Period was Over.
... what was this feeling that she left me with?
Why how did she leave me in such a state of Shock.
She couldn't possibly broken the curse. No dearly no. I've got to get going before I'm late for Defense In The Dark Arts. Funny considering I'm trying to make Horcrux's

First chapter made in: November 20th 2018