Chapter 17

Killian's POV

I woke up to a knock on my bedroom door. I pushed off the covers and got out of bed. I opened the door and Robin and Lee were there.

"What are y'all doing here?" I asked.

Robin pushed past me, and Lee followed. "Yes, please come in," I said laughing.

"We're here to help you out, mate," Robin said.

"Help out with what?"

"Calm your nerves," Lee replied.

I look at both of them and smile. "Guys, I'm fine. If anything you two are going to make me nervous."

I saw them both shake their heads but just simply ignored it. I grabbed my phone to check the time and it showed 9:30, enough time to get everything set up and get ready.

I wanted to make today something Emma would remember later on. I want her to feel special, so I've tried to come up with something really nice; of course with the help of Lee.

I'm brought out of my thoughts my a sound going off. I look around the room remembering that Lee and Robin are both here.

Robin looks down at his phone. He answers it and walks out of them room. When he past me I heard Regina's voice through the phone and just smiled.  I'm not sure why, but I did.

"So," Lee starts, "have you came to a conclusion on what you're gonna do?"

I nod. "Yeah. I hope she likes it. Thanks for the ideas, they really helped."

"I'm glad."

I check the time again and it's now 10. Please let 4 get here soon, I thought.

"When are you going to start getting ready?" Robin asked walking back into the room.

I pretended to be thinking, but I knew the answer. "As soon as you guys leave."

Lee chuckled. "Alright we'll go. Call if you need anything," he said taking Robin by the arm. We both knew that he wasn't going to leave without being dragged a little, it's just the way he is.

I smile and walk behind them to the front door. "Don't worry, I will."

"Good," Robin said.

I walk out the door with them and close it behind us. They each give me a look that says they're confused and a just smile and shake my head. "I'm going to set everything up before I get dress, so I can look somewhat decent."

The confused glazes leave their face and they nod. I give them a wave as they pull off in Robin's truck, and I start my walk towards Granny's to get the food.

The walk took about 10 minutes from my house, which isn't too bad. When i walk in Granny smiles at me. "Hey, Killian. What can I get you?"

I smile back. "Hey, Granny. I'll get three grilled cheese sandwiches and two hot chocolates with cinnamon. Oh and a big bag of onion ring."

She nods as she writes it all down. "Alright, I'll call you whenever it's ready."

"Yes ma'am. How much is it?"

She shakes her head. "It's on the house today." And with a wink she's off towards the kitchen, so I go sit in a booth.

To pass the time I play random games I have on my phone. I was just about to turn off my phone when i got a text from Ruby.

'You did say 4, right?' - Ruby

I just simply reply with a yes when I get another message from her.