fifty- seven.

"I.. wanted some fresh air." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah, from.. everything." He caught her sharp inhale as he spoke that sentence. It's not what you think. 

"Why?" They walked together, bumping into each other occasionally, muttering out sorry's to each other. They are just college students walking through marketplace aimlessly. They are just a part of the crowd.

"I don't know. I wanted to de-stress myself?" His answer was hesitant. 

"I see... C'mon, I'll show you something." She grabbed his icy hands and slowly jogged all the way to her favorite place. 

----

"Wow." Surrounding them were the fruitful mother nature. Cherry blossoms, each petal clinging onto the branch for its dear life, protecting the ground below from the harsh sunlight. This place felt like home to Namjoon, inhaling the scent of the cool air around them. 

She watched him relaxing by seeing the stiff posture turn into a more inviting one; like is an understatement. She loves him, despite of all of his flaws and imperfections. To her, he is her role model. Someone to look up to, because of his selfless behavior, caring for everyone even though he insists he's not that great. 

Seeing him happy made her happy.  

Few minutes of having a mindless conversation with each other, he felt all his dark clouds fade away into abyss.

I wish this was a dream I could never wake up. 

------

hi! im inspired again and I miss you
-audre