45.

[Meanwhile]

"Namjoon, Kim Namjoon, which floor is he in?" The middle aged couple at the brink of retiring asked the young receptionist, who gladly spoke in an enthusiastic manner. 

"28th floor ma'am."  The couple left with no words, no signs of gratitude returned back after the receptionist bowed slightly. They pressed the button and while waiting, scanned the surroundings that held the warmness at the apartment complex, unlike the old ones. The woman scrowled internally at her son's choice of picking an area where it's too crowded and overwhelming. 

Patiently waiting, the elevator finally arrived with a 'ding!' sound before stepping into the metal box. The man pressed the desired button and waited a short while before it reached to the highest 28th floor.

2803... 2803.

They went to the left side since the numbers seemed to descending and sure enough, they found the door engraved with the number 2803, with no noise that seemed to incidate that nobody is there.

Nonetheless, she knocked softly while man pressed the doorbell and waited patiently.

No sound.

They tried again for the third time, as their patience ran quite low.

"Kim Namjoon!" The elderly woman shouted that caused the hallway to be echoed.

"I'll call him."

-----

note: how are you? sorry it isn't the best