30.

[full chapter]

----

Winter is around the corner. A season of joy, laughter and of course- presents. Majority of them were excited, not only because of that reason, but also getting out of the school for at least 2 weeks. But in Namjoon's vision, everything is the same. Absolutely everything.

He didn't grow up being bratty, or exclusively spoiled child, but instead raised to be a gloomy, perfectionist goals from his parents. He never failed them; however, he can't help by feel the shallow of empitness surrounding him, constantly isolating everyone. Friends are just an obstacle to lower your grades, he reminded himself what his parents said before sending him off to collage. And he won't break his promise.

Ever.

He doesn't usually smile often, but now this girl, named Soo, changed him in a positive way. Whenever he opens his front door at midnight, he can't help but his dimples showing how he felt, the rush of dopamine through his veins. All the small pieces of paper he collected by his study drawer, he felt he depended on him, almost. 

It's just his mind refuses to acknowledge the truth;  the comforting truth that someone in this world cares about him; cherishes his existence in a weird way. He kept on insisting that whoever this person is, is just doing this beacuse they just want to back stab him later on. 

He walked along by the sides of the sidewalk when a voice behind him called out his name.

-----

filler chapter :') honestly the plot isnt halfway done and looking at my plans on publishing oneshots makes me wanna kms. 

~Audre