Chapter 47: Unexpected Turn Arounds

Start from the beginning

A place with your family. Where you feel safe.

It didn't feel like home to me anymore.

Family? I don't even know what that means anymore.

It was turning dark. The sun was setting and I had to hurry home. I was walking past an alley when I felt a hand cover my mouth, preventing me from screaming, and I was dragged into an alley.

Oh no.

Not this again.

Why me? Why does this happen to me?

Oh shit.

Did you just curse?

Maybe. But it's appropriate in this situation.

But you tell people not to curse.

Yeah but when you're about to get kidnapped, then I think it might be appropriate—

I was slammed into the wall.

Oh my gosh, how many times am I going to be slammed into the wall? The wall loves me.

In front of me were two men, probably mid thirty's or so. That's great. They were both huge, strong, tall, and scary looking. And once I realized what situation I was in, I got scared.

I screamed. As loud as I can. Before any sound came out, they clamped their dirty hands over my mouth again.

"Shut up! Bitch!" One of the guy growled.

"Please," I whimpered.

"No," he hissed. "Someone wanted to see you."

Screw my life. Why. WHY?

Jonathon walked out behind them and I felt like crying. My heart stopped and I couldn't breathe. Flashbacks to that date came into my mind and fear rose in me.

"Long time no see," Jonathon growled.

One of the guy pushed me towards him, but I forced myself to stay back, and it worked. But, a little too much. My back hit the wall, and the three men surrounded me, leaving no escape.

"Because of you, I had to go to jail. But they let me out early, which is great. And now I'm here to get revenge," Jonathan spat.

"What happened to your face?" He asked, a cruel smile on his face. "I guess I'm not the only one who hates you."

I couldn't speak. My voice didn't work. Someone, help me. Please. Someone.

"I promised I'd kill you, bitch!" He yelled and pulled something out of his pocket.

A knife.

As the knife almost hit my skin, I threw myself to the side, avoiding the knife.

"Bitch!" He yelled, again. He walked towards me, knife in his hands.

I backed up, regretting that I didn't throw myself to the other side, where it wasn't a dead end. Jonathon lunged towards me again, but I dodged it, scrambling away.