Chapter 24 Things Do Come Back

"what is wrong with you." I threw my hands up in the air looking at both boys. they wouldn't remove the glares they held to one another.
"you're best friends, what's this all about?" I looked at Niall, hoping he could at least say why.
"it's about you love." Harry replied, I didn't look away from Niall, I just kept staring at him, trying not to look at Harry.
"why would this be about me? Niall is my friend and I'm not sure what you are to me, but you're sure not nothing to me." What was Harry to me? way to much.
"I'm sure you hate me Scar." Harry replied sadly. "you're ignoring me." he sounded really sad, I couldn't listen to that.
"you di.ck, you hurt her feelings and you're wondering why she's ignoring you?" Niall snapped at Harry. he got up and came closer, his hands balled in fists.
"I forgave him Niall." I said quietly. Niall had been there right?
"I know, and I'm not talking about the bully thing." I saw Harry move when Niall used the word bully. Did he know how I felt, the reason why I had been down and lying to him was becasue of Harry.
"I would never hurt her again." Harry said angrily, they were so close to hurting each other. I stood between the two of them.
"you didn't hurt me." I lied. Niall glared at Harry.
"I know you're lying Scarlett, stop lying, he hurt you, don't defend him." Niall snapped.
"I-" I was struggling to get out the right words. so I didn't say what I should have said. "I don't want to talk about this right now." I whispered. I turned around and ran onto stage.
"I'm so sorry about what happened guys." I apologized. it seemed to be forgotten as the show continued. I sang four more songs to make it up to them.
I went off the stage. I saw Niall and Harry waiting, and I assume they were waiting for me. They stood up when they saw me coming closer.
"Scarlett." Harry said sofly. and this was the first time I had looked at him in long time. and I mean really looked. I saw him, clear now. the part where his hair touched his head, how far his eyes were appart, his mouth was slightly open.
"Harry, Niall" I turned towards Niall my head following last. Harry's face was imprinted in my mind. I remembered it clearly.
"I'm sorry." Niall said. I frowned, he had nothing to be sorry about. I should be sorry, I was the one lying.
"You shouldn't apologize, there are things I haven't been telling you, and I don't think I can ever say those things." unless Harry will throw himself at my feet and beg me to be his girlfriend. not exactly like that, but just like that. you get the picture.
"That's why I'm sorry, I was trying to force it out of you." He looked down at his feet.
"If I say you're forgiven will you stop this nonsense?" I asked him with a slight laugh. Niall girnned. " you're forgiven." Niall took a glance at Harry then left.
I wanted to leave too, but I knew Harry wouldn't let me, even if I begged him. I didn't turn towards Harry, I couldn't.
"I'm sorry too Scarlett, maybe not for the thing you are mad about, but I'm sorry for the right reasons." I now turned towards him, he sounded honest.
"what are those reasons Harry?" I saw the sides of his lips turn upwards slightly. but he tried not to smile.
"I can't tell you, but just so you know there're right." suddenly anger boiled up inside me. He wouldn't leave me alone, he couldn't stop being so clingy, or romantic, or cheesy.
"get lost!" I told him stomping away angrily. I left him standing there, and I knew it was the right thing to do. I didn't want to see him, I never wanted to see him. I fled to my hotel room.
I got the shock of my life. Samantha was crying on the floor in front of my door. my mouth hung open, Samantha had a break down. something I never held her to do so.
"Oh Scarlett." she whaled as soon as she noticed me. She tried to get up but failed. I helped her, she fell in my arms. "I'm Sorry" I heard too much apologizes today. and all of them were untrue, or that's what I believed.
Harry was mysterious about it. Samanatha just started to cry again. and Niall was being ridicules. The things that had happened were all my fault, yet I wasn't apologizing.
"Samantha, lets get inside." I said as I tried to open the door while holding Samantha up. I managed after a few tries and got her on the couch.
"are you alright?" I asked her, she nodded sniffling. She was lying about her feelings just like I had done for the last few weeks.
"I'm sorry about everything Scarlett." And I believed her, the tears told me she was telling the truth and the pain in her eyes held nothing but the truth.
after we sat together like that, me comforting her and her crying in my chest. She finally calmed down. we started to talk, I had made tea and we were sipping our tea while talking.
We've never talked like this before. she told me all her problems. People hating her, Harry- hard subject for both of us. was thinking about breaking up after word got out what she had done to me. most of that wasn't even true.
"I need your help with him Scarlett." I couldn't, he hurt me, I can't help you by talking to him. I let myself fall and I wasn't caught, so I broke.
"I-" I couldn't say no. the look in Sam's eyes told me she was desperate. "I'm not sure, if I can..." I had to make a decision now. "okay." I said softly.
Sam hugged me. "I knew you would say yes, you could never let me down." she said happily.
"I did let you down."