Chapter 6 A Real Date?

Harry looked at me disgust, I sighed and tried to hold back the glare I was about to send his way. Sam pulled my arm, "come on." she whined. I saw Alex and Niall talking. Alex saw me and waved.

I waved a small wave back before I was pulled away. "I have no idea what to wear, and that girl won't help me unless it's for the show or an interview or some sorts."

"who's that girl?" I asked her, Sam stamped her feet and pointed towards Flora's door. "You mean Flora, just tell her it's for a date, she might understand." I shurgged, I was about to walk away when Sam pulled me back.

"I told her it was for a date, she glared at me, told me to get some respect and that I shouldn't come back." If Flora was being like that, I couldn't get more from her.

"I'll help you, I'm around Flora all the time, I know how things work." Sam smiled, but it was unsure like she didn't trust me. "trust me." I pulled her to the dressing room.

"this is amazing." Sam smiled at the outfit I made her wear. "now my make-up." she shove me out of the room and I stumbled out. I sighed and saw Alex and Niall still talking. Niall frowned at what Alex told him.

"what are you two doing?" I cooed, they looked up and they told me to sit with them. I sat in between Niall and Alex, Harry passed by and shot me a nasty glare.

"you look lovely Sam." I heard him say. I imagined her blush, she always had a thing for guys, but she didn't reply, I looked at her, her eyes held fear.

she held her finger up, telling Harry to wait. I felt my phone fibrate. "yes?" I asked, knowing this was Sam. "I can't do this, I'm way to nervous."

"I'll come right away." I walked to the other entrance of the dressing roomn, seeing as Harry was in front of the other.

"what's wrong?" I asked. "did you forget something? lost something? did something happen!?" I panicked.

"no, I just can't do this, I couldn't even say thank you to him." she panicked. "please, help me." she begged, I sighed and nodded.

"alright, I'll help, we can do the trick again. Have you got something for in your ear, I'll talk and you repeat." she nodded trying to calm herself down, she looked through one of her dressers.

"it's from when I was looking for solutions with the mic trick. The first time you know." she told me, I nodded and called her on my phone. this could work. she smiled and stepped out side.

"you still look lovely." Harry said, I hate him, he's so cocky, thinking he's amazing.

"thank you, you look very handsome yourself." I let her say, I mentally gagged. I would never call him handosme. that's what happened! it was a dream, I was sleep walking. he would never be nice to me. I'm so stupid for thinkning it was real. For thinking he could be nice to me.

"shall we go?" He asked.

"of course we shall." I let her say. I heard them walk away and I quickly followed, hearing clearly through the phone what was happening. wait how was I going to get to the restaurant.

"Sam, don't talk while being in the car. I might not be hearing you." I told her. I could only hope she knew what to do and not repeat me.

I got to my car and followed theirs. Harry tried to make conversation but Sam didn't reply. I smiled, serves him right, he's just stupid.

"table for Styles." Harry said, I followed behind them and the lady at the front stopped me. "reservations?" she asked.

"I don't have a reservation, but I would pay extra to get a table like right now." I told her, she agreed if I gave her fifty dollars, and she gave me a table in the back.