Dark Corner

I am just a normal girl who loves to sing. Most people love to sing, if they can sing beautiful or horrible. Most people enjoy singing.

I am one of them. I don't like people hearing me. So I just sing in the shower or when I'm totally sure no one's around. I wanted to sing so badly for a public, but I wasn't that well.

Also there is an important point, I'm not pretty. And as you can see. Almost every performer ever lived is beautiful. And to say I'm craving for compliments because I'm not pretty is rubbish, I'm honestly ugly.

I've heard it many times, and I'll hear it many times. I'm not pretty, and I can live with that.

But when I go on YouTube the other day and find a beautiful girl singing with my voice. I'm shocked. I didn't know the girl, but yet she was using my voice.

She had many subscribers and I couldn't believe it. She literally stole my voice. How could she.

That's where the 'fame' started. She was the face, I was the voice. I would sing backstage and she would playback. I wouldn't agree to a deal if I didn't have to do anything. I want to have the rush to 'perform'

So when my new partner, but also my new friend decides she wants to have a chance with one of the lads of the famous band One Direction. Things don't go well