Chapter Eighteen

YAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Over 100 views!!!!! SPAZZ ATTACK!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

KEEP READING PLEASE! :)

Rebecca's POV

I sat there frozen. Zayn held his hand out to me. "Could we have a talk" He asked smiling beautifully. I stood up not taking his hand and watched his face fall. I felt something. It was a pang of guilt in my heart. I am in a relationship with Liam! I can't just go hold another guy's hand! Liam stood up and Zayn shot him a glare. Liam continued to walk up to Zayn. "She made her choice, mate. I know what you're trying to do." Liam said warning him. His hands started to ball up a bit and Zayn took a step closer. They are now face to face, pretty much snarling at each other over me. "Try and stop me!" Zayn said shoving Liam hard. Liam stumbled back a bit but regained his balance before he could fall. I stood there incomplete shock. Why wasn't I stopping this before it got out of hand?

Zayn pushed Liam much harder this time and Liam swung at him. Zayn took a hit to the face and swung at Liam with even more anger. I felt myself starting to cry. "Stop!" I shouted as Louis wrapped his arms around my shoulders. The boys quickly turned to me. "Just stop!! All of this!" I said storming out of Louis' arms and away from the staring eyes.

"Yes we have a room you can use." The girl at the hotel counter said sweetly. I nodded as she gave me the key/card. "You're on the 3rd floor hunny" She called out as I walked away. "Thanks" I said walking to the elevator. I went in and automatically sat on the floor and sobbed. Why do I have to love more than one person?

I sat there crying until the elevator opened to my floor. I stood to find myself face to face with an extremely handsome guy. He had messy blonde hair and green eyes. He was pretty muscular and was wearing a grey t shirt and jeans. He smiled "Why is a pretty girl like you in here crying?" I laughed but then sighed "Long story" I said simply. He grinned. "Well I've got time, would you like to have some lunch together?" He smiled as he held a hand out. I grabbed it but it felt different. When I hold Liam's hand, my body tingles and sends sparks through me, but with.. this guy.. it just feels friendly and welcoming. "The name's Gale, by the way" He said giving my hand a small squeeze. "Rebecca" I replied smiling.

We went to a diner not to far along the road. As we walked, he complimented on how beautiful I was. I'm pretty sure I blushed the whole time. We settled into the diner and it reminded me of when I came here with Liam before the beach. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek but it was wiped away by Gale. I looked up smiling at him. "Don't cry, beautiful." He said holding my hands across the booth. He started leaning, and for some strange reason, I leaned in too. Just as our face were inches apart I got a phone call.

You're insecure

Don't know what for

You're turning heads when yo-

I answered the phone quickly and without looking at the caller ID so I didn't have to hear Liam's beautiful voice. It would just bring me to tears.

"Hello?" I said

"Becca.. Where are you?" Liam asked.

"With Gale- er a friend.." I trailed off

"Who's Gale?" He asked worried

"A friend. I told you already"

"Becca-"

I interrupted him. "Don't call me that anymore."

"Why?" He asked hurt

"Because.. You hurt me." I put my had on my phone. "I just have to step out for a sec, sorry Gale" I said.

"Don't worry about it beautiful" He winked

Liam's POV

"Don't worry about it beautiful" I heard faintly in the background. Is she cheating on me?

"Becc- er- Rebecca! Who was that!" I shouted. I'll be honest, I'm jealous that I'm not there comforting her.

"Liam. He is a friend who was helping fix what you and Zayn broke." She said shooting pain through my body.

"Wha- I br-broke you"

"I just need time to think."

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"Goodbye Liam."

"Bec-" She hung up on me.

I just lost my whole world

I love her.