Chapter Thirteen

Rebecca's POV

Liam held my hand as we got into the car. So many people were bombarding us with questions

Are you dating Liam?

How does Harry feel about you guys?

Are the other lads jealous?

Is Harry dead?

Do you share clothes ideas with Louis?

Liam, do you still talk to Danielle?

How does Danielle feel about you guys?

Have you done anything more than kiss?

How many kids do you want?

Etc

We climbed into the car and got away from the paps.

"So, how are you?" Liam asked as he held my hand while he drove. I looked at his angel face. "Amazing now that I'm with you" I grinned as I intertwined my fingers with his. He blushed and I laughed at his cuteness. We chatted a bit more and when we parked, he was about to get out when I pulled him back and kissed him. He stroked my cheek and we got out of the car. We got three fans and a baby boy who came up to us.

One girl was blonde with brown eyes, another had red hair and blue eyes, and the last one had light brown hair and dark brown eyes. The last one had a baby who resembled her a lot. The blonde introduced herself as Chelsea. The red head's name is Kelsey and the last girl's name is Poppy. They were about our age. They asked for pictures and autographs from Liam and me. The little baby was about 1 or 2 and she was so sweet. Poppy told us about her baby and the dad. From everything she told me, it was like they were the perfect family but just a little young.

After spending an hour talking to the girls, Liam and I went inside. He put his sunglasses and hat on. We were looking at some magazines with us on it from the beach. How do people even get these pictures? I looked at the story.

Liam Paynes New Girlfriend

Liam is dating his bandmste's sister?

Looks like they're making it official by kissing on the beach and taking multiple trips out together. Liam and his girl haven't announced their love yet, but from the looks of it, they don't need to. Who looked cuter? Dani and Liam? Or Becca and Liam? Or as twitter fans call them, Mommy and Daddy Direction.

We took a poll

Dani and Liam- 49%

Becca and Liam- 51%

Close to a tie but Becca's got it down. Some fans think she's using Liam for fame but she's already pretty famous for being who she is. Harry Styles' little baby sister.

They have a whole article about me and my life before and during Liam. Most of it's true. They listed all my exes and put a bunch of pictures of me and Harry when we were kids. Wow.

Liam bought the magazine and tucked it into his pocket. We walked into a jewellery shop and I found a beautiful necklace. It has a sterling silver chain and a beautiful locket shaped as a heart. On the heart, it had small little pink diamonds lined-up in a heart shape. It was gorgeous but pretty expensive. 230 was the cost. Darn. I walked over to Liam who was talking to the owner. "Thanks so much mate." Liam said as he shook hands with him. "What were you guys talking about" I asked Liam. "Oh just asking him how much it would cost to.. erm fix my watch" He said stuttering halfway through the sentence. Is he hiding something from me?

I bought a new dress at a small store. A mint green/light blue lace dress that's tight on the top but then flows to my knees. I didn't even want to try it on because I thought the colour would crash against my tanned skin but Liam made me and I was really surprised that it was beautiful.

After the mall we went home and I went to my brother to tell him I made my choice on who I'm going to pick. Liam.

Then we talked about our plan for our mother. Harry said the makeup artist can come in next week.

*A few days later*

Nothing much happened in the few days, Liam's been disappearing out a lot without me. I know I shouldn't worry but I do.

I brought some tacos for Harry and we chatted until I got a text.

Liam <3

Hey love! Meet me at the park.

I kissed Harry goodbye and put on the lace dress we bought at the mall a few days ago and some nude heels. I curled my hair into little curls and put some makeup on. I took a cab to the park and jumped into Liam's arms. He was wearing a dress shirt and really nice trousers. His abs were poking through his shirt and damn, he looked good! "Hello babe" He smiled kissing me. I kissed him back and he led me to a little candlelit dinner under a beautiful tent that had lilac drapes covering the sides for privacy. He lift the slide the drape aside and we went inside. The tent was roofless so the moonlight came in and you could see all the stars. There was a plate of pasta and some champagne. Liam pulled my chair out for me and we sat down. "I can't believe you did this" I said still shocked. "Anything for my princess" He smiled. "Liam, what are we?" I blurted out. God why did I have to say that! He held my hands in his. "That's kinda what I wanted to talk you about. I don't think we can be friends anymore" He said and I felt like crying. So he used me? Great.

I was about to leave when he grabbed my hands again "Becca, I want to be more than friends" He put a box out of his pocket and opened it. The necklace I was drooling over was sitting in front of me. I took it and he got up and put it on for me. He whispered in my ear "Be my girlfriend?"

I stood up and kissed him "Yes"

"Look in the locket and on the back" He said as he held me in his arms.

I looked at the back first

I love you

I opened the locket and found a picture of us kissing on the beach. I turned around so I was facing him and whispered "I love you too"

After we finished our dinner, we came home. Everyone, except my brother, were sitting in front of the TV. "Hey guys, meet my girlfriend" Liam said as he pulled me close. Louis got up and patted Liam on the back and he picked me up and spun me around saying "Congrats sister!!"

Niall came up and hugged me. "He's really lucky, Bec"

Zayn fist bumped Liam and went outside. I followed him.

Zayn's POV

I bought her this for nothing. I- I can't believe I let her slip through my fingers like that. I took one last look and threw it on the floor and starting running as the tears formed.

Rebecca's POV

I opened the door and I could see Zayn running off. "Zayn!" I shouted. He turned around but kept running. I looked at the floor. A broken bracelet that had charms that spelled out "Be mine". Did he do this? What if it was for me? Oh my god. What have I done?