53 - Tom

Tom loved seeing how comfortable (Y/N) was around his brothers. He was also glad how they tried to make her feel like she was apart of everything. They all liked each other, which wasn't always the case when it came to Tom's brothers and some of his ex-girlfriends.

He watched how she smiled at their jokes and stories from back home. He could see that she was truly enjoying what she heard and cared about the boys, which was important to him. He remembered the first time he took (Y/N) to his family house back in London so she could meet his parents and the three stooges. When she had left, his mom "joked" how she was absolutely lovely. Even Paddy, who usually tried to stay away from anything that came even close to Tom's love life, said that he really liked her. And back then she was still just his assistant.

"Tom!" he heard a collective yell of his name. He hadn't even realized he had completely zoned out.

"What?"

"Nothing." (Y/N) took a sip from her beer, "It's just that you were staring at us from the corner like you were ready to kill us all in your basement." She then brought her attention to Haz, who had finally stopped robbing the kitchen from any snacks. "So, Osterfield, what made you decide to come?" Tom was rather curious himself. All this time he thought Harrison was filming his movie, yet, here he was.

"I missed my boy!" he spread his arms, ready for a welcoming embrace from his best friend. Tom, of course, couldn't make him wait. He ran to the other side of the kitchen and fell into Harrison's arms.

"But weren't you filming?" she pretended like nothing happened, probably already being used to the things Tom and Harrison did when they were together.

"We finished shooting last week. So when I heard from Sam that they were coming to see my best mate, obviously I wanted to come too." Tom's eyes widened in excitement.

"You're finished filming? How was it?" He wanted to know how his best friend experienced the industry by himself.

"It was fun. Pays great." everyone laughed at the comment. "But it's just not the same without you, Tommy. I much rather bring coffee every day, honestly."

"Well, I'm sure (Y/N) won't mind you taking over." Tom joked. His brothers laughed out loud, but he saw that (Y/N) smiled weakly, just looking at her phone.