48 - y/n

The first two weeks went by fast. Before you knew it, it was Wednesday afternoon and you were driving Tom to the airport. Before he had gotten in, you made him put on a bandana around his eyes so he had no idea where you were going.

"Can I take it off already?" he begged for what seemed like the hundredth time in the last five minutes, and probably also was the hundredth time he said that in the last five minutes.

"I don't know, are we there yet?" you teased.

"How am I supposed to know? I'm blindfolded, (Y/N)!" You didn't respond to him. Right then, you had arrived at the airport. You looked for a parking spot in the Kiss and Ride part and then stopped the car. As soon as Tom felt the car stop, his hands reached the back of his head to untie the knot you had so masterfully made before you left. "Oh no. Don't you dare!" you pulled his arms back.

"Aren't we there yet?"

"Shhh." you didn't want to answer any more of his questions. Too scared you would let something slip. Tom groaned and crossed his arms in annoyance. You looked at the digital clock in the car. It read 13:33. Their plane had already landed some time ago. But LAX was a big airport and then they would have had to go through customs and get their luggage back... although, they were three teenage boys who came only for a half-week trip. Maybe they only had carry-ons with them, you hoped. Then, you saw movement in your rearview mirror. A mop of dark curls was running up to the car.

"Wait here. Do not remove the bandana!" you tried to sound as dominant as possible.

"Shit, that was hot," he said. You rolled your eyes as you opened the car door. You got out and quickly closed it again and locked it. As you walked away you could hear him shout: "No! Please don't leave me! (Y/N)!!" You laughed.

"Hello boys," you said to the three Holland brothers. They all came up to give you a hug.

"Hey, (Y/N). Again, thanks for doing all of this."

"No problem. As long as I don't have to pay, I'm fine doing anything."

"Good to remember," Harry laughed. "Does Tom..."

"As far up till I left the car, he had no clue what was going on," you announced proudly.

"Brilliant." Sam smiled brightly. They all looked very excited to surprise their big brother, and you were excited that you were allowed to be a part of it. "So what I'm thinking is, that I get him out of the car still blindfolded and then just let the show begin." the boys didn't even question your decision of blindfolding Tom.

"Sounds good. We just have to wait for Haz." Sam said before you were about to make your way back to the car. Haz?

"Harrison is here?" you asked. Not exactly disappointed, but not ecstatic either. It wasn't that you had anything against the tall blond. You just didn't expect him.

"Yeah, he went to get some coffee. Told us to go meet you so you wouldn't have to wait." Paddy explained to you. Right then, you could hear a pair of footsteps reach you.

"Good afternoon, miss (Y/L/N)." he bowed down, still holding on to the small suitcase he was pulling behind him, a Starbucks cup in his other hand.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Osterfield." you did a curtsy together with the gesture of pulling your skirt up at the sides, even though you were wearing jeans.

"Where is Tom?"

"In the car. Should I get him?"

"Yes!" It was rather hilarious that Harrison shared the excitement of seeing Tom, with his thirteen-year-old brother. You smiled as you walked back to the car. Looking out for any cars coming, you got Tom's side of the vehicle and unlocked it. Tom was leaning his head against the window and, still having the blindfold on, jumped up at the sound of the doors unlocking. You opened the door for him.

"Can I take it off now?" Were the first words he said. You wanted to come back with a snarky comment but thought against it. He had suffered long enough. "In a moment. Come, give me your hand."

"Fine." You held his hand as he slowly got out of the car. At that exact moment, a plane took off right above your heads. Tom duck in panic. "Was that a plane? Are we at an airport? I swear (Y/N) if you're trying to sell me... people will be looking for me." he rammed on as you made your way back to the four boys on the sidewalk.

"Oh shut up, you git." Harry laughed. Tom stopped in his tracks and actually did shut up. Still, with his blindfold on, he started to look around him. "Harry? What..."

"Surprise." you took off his bandana. Tom squinted to get used to the light, and once he did, his eyes widened. "What are you guys going here?" he still looked confused as he hugged his brothers. Then he saw Harrison. If you were on a beach, you were pretty sure they would have run into each other's arms in slow motion, but, you weren't, so they had to do with what they had.

"Haz!" They hugged tightly. It was adorable how much they missed each other. Slightly weird that Harrison had a bigger reaction than his three brothers, but it was still a nice thing to see. "Seriously guys, how did you get here? Do mum and dad know?" he looked specifically at Paddy when he said that.

"Of course they know," Paddy responded defensively. Tom still looked at Sam for confirmation. He nodded. "They do. And about the rest, you have (Y/N) to thank for." he bucked his head in your direction. So far, you stood a bit away from the boys, giving Tom some space and time to catch up with Harrison... and his brothers.

"You did this?" he turned around. His eyes were sparkling with joy.

"Not really. I mean it was their idea, I just-"

"Literally organized everything." Paddy chimed in. You thanked the little man for being so casual about it. "No problem."

"Pads is right though," Harry decided to add his part to the conversation too, "It wouldn't have been possible without her help."

"Yeah, we wouldn't be here if she didn't stalk your schedule." Haz joked.

"It's not stalking. It's doing my job. You would know that if you actually did it." A wave of "Ooohh"s went around the three other visitors. You smiled smugly at Harrison. His ears turned slightly red. You had met him a few times already and it was always a great time that you had together. However, neither of you could help it but cause a little competitive tension between each other. With him being Tom's former PA and you being his present, it was only natural to make jokes about it.

Tom's smile had been growing wider ever since you had taken that bandana off of him, but when you had turned around from your "sick burn" at Harrison, you saw a slight twitch in it. "What's wrong?"