"Fine. I'll do it."

"Thanks." He grabbed you by the hand and made you follow him as he walked towards the set. "Jon, she said yes!" he shouted. Jon, who was talking to a few other members of the crew, turned around at the call of his name and gave a thumbs up with a big smile.

"So, what am I supposed to do, actually?"

"Uhm... let Jon explain it. His movie, his vision, you know."

"Right." Something felt a bit off to you. He liked to talk to you about upcoming scenes and often even asked you to help him with preparing for them. So why couldn't he just tell you what was going on? You didn't trust it for one bit but it was too late now.

You had reached Jon. Tom was still holding your hand. It almost felt like you were waiting to meet Santa Clause in the mall, only much more stressful. Jon was still talking to a few crew members. After a moment they had resolved their lightning issues and Jon turned around.

"She said yes," Tom said with a shit eating grin.

"I would like to clarify, Jon, that I do not know what I said yes to, so could someone please tell me what I have to do?"

"That wasn't the deal Tom, you know what I told you."

"But she wants to do it. C'mon, Jon. It will be fine... and you don't have anyone else. The girl got sick. If you want the scene to be in the movie it's now, or we have to film it next week." You listened to the conversation from aside. The longer it went on, the more confused and scared you got. What the hell did you get yourself into? Correction, what did Tom get you into?

"Really sorry to interrupt, but what am I doing now."

"So we have this scene, right," Tom finally started to talk properly to you. He did seem nervous to tell you though, "Where Peter, that's me- wait, you already know that, anyway - Were Peter messed up and something explodes and a girl falls and he has to catch her, yeah... And the girl that was supposed to do this called in sick and we have a problem now because there is no girl for me to save so we can not film the scene... I'm talking too much, Jon, help me, man."

"Tom over here had the spectacular idea that maybe you could do it. I told him that I will think about it," he gave a stern side-eye towards Tom, who suddenly got really interested in the floor. "If you would be ok with it."

"W-what did you just say?" was the only words your mouth could process. "You want me to...Tom! You told me all I have to do, is stand in the background."

'Well, at first, until a boulder falls on you... but not really of course! C'mon, the movie depends on it." He was starting to beg.

You had to think for a moment. You would love to be in a movie like that. You could even almost say that it was a dream of yours to be. But the anxiety of being in front of the camera and so many people who are counting on you to do well, and then fuck up, was too real.

"Okay, I will do it. Even though I think that a big production like this, should be a bit more prepared in case of a lack of extras." When you said that, you could see Jon giving Tom a look. You knew that look. It was a look that meant: Are you gonna tell her, or should I.

"Let's get you ready, huh?" Tom said, too enthusiastically for your liking and ignoring Jon's gaze.

"What was that about?" you asked him when you were almost at the makeup trailer.

"Nothing."

"Tom!" you stopped walking. Tom was in front of you and had to turn around once he had noticed you weren't following him anymore. "What did you do?"

"Nothing!" he said again. The look on your face made him change his answer. "Ok, I might have convinced Jon to get you into the movie instead of an understudy."

"You are actually insane. What the hell were you thinking?" You laughed.

"That you would want to help me out and also the whole production of the movie. Now come, we don't have much time." He walked up behind you and started pushing towards the trailer. "I have to shoot another scene, but will see you in a few. Ok? Don't worry, you'll do great."

"I know that. I'm just worried that if I'm there filming with you, there will be nobody to bring you your coffee once you're done."

"Ha ha ha, very funny, (Y/N)." He stopped in front of the door. Leaning against it, he knocked.

"I'm serious. I'm worried about you." The door opened and a woman walked out. She smiled brightly at Tom: "What can I do for you, Spider-Boy."

"Hey, Jillian. Jon needs you to turn (Y/N) into Damsel in Distress #1."

"That is not the credited name, is it?" you rolled your eyes.

"It is now.' he winked and ran off, back to the set, before you could retort his comment. Jillian was still looking at you in the doorway. "Please come in, Damsel in Distress." she showed you in.

"Oh shut up, Jill." She laughed as you walked in.