Bonus I Part 1

Hey guys! Sorry I took so long for the bonus chapter. I had midterms going on and I have coursework submissions but anyways its finally here!

This takes place right after Mitch and Aayat's wedding.

Enjoy ;)

Mitch and Aayat were exhasted by the time they came home. The reception lasted really long for wedding with not that many guests but nevertheless they both were grateful that they had people in their life who were the closest thing to a family.

Aayat was surprised when Mitch grabbed her hand and yanked her forward with a smirk on his face. He wrapped his arms around her waist and said "Ready to see our room?"

Aayat raised an eyebrow in confusion "Our room?"

Mitch gave her a heart-warming smile and tucked her hair behind her ear that had fallen on her face, "Yeah baby our room."

Baby? Aayat felt her cheeks flush and her heart flutter at the nickname. It was the first time he had called her that.

He grabbed her hand and led her upstairs, "Come on"

She looked at their hands linked together and smiled as she followed him. They reached in front of the door of their room and Mitch pulled out a blindfold.

Aayat's eyes widened as she saw the blindfold, "Wha— " "Shhh" Mitch hushed her as he tied the blindfold "Trust me baby"

And there he goes with the nickname again. Her vision was completely cut off by the blindfold, she felt Mitch grab her hand and the sound of the door opening.

They both entered the room and Mitch took off the blindfold.

Aayat gasped.

The entire room looked like it had come straight out of a romance novel. There was a bath of roses leading to the bed, the room was dimly lit by scented candles, there were red roses everywhere on the bed.

Mitch wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and started leaving a trail of kisses from her shoulder to her neck and whispered in her ear, "Do you like it?"

She held back a moan at the feeling of his lips on her neck and breathed out "I love it"

She suddenly felt herself spin and came face to face with her husband. He pressed her up against the wall and passionately kissed her. She couldn't help but moan at the feeling of his tongue entering her mouth and exploring every inch of her.

Mitch groaned as his hands explored her body and grabbed her hips roughly. His lips then left wet kisses on her neck.

Aayat closed her eyes in pleasure but in the back of her mind she was nervous because she had never done this before.

The life she led before didn't exactly give her the time and permission of having a boyfriend so she was completely inexperienced in this field.

"Mitch, Mitch wait"

Mitch completely stopped what he was doing and pulled away from her, his concerned expression taking over his face "Did I hurt you baby?"

Aayat felt her heart melt at his concern. It amazed her how someone who could kill twenty men so effortlessly and mercilessly, snap necks with his bare hands could at the same time be so soft and gentle.

"No no its just..." she trailed off not sure how to say this to me without being completely embarrassed about it. She knew he had experience, after all he did have a girlfriend before and he once did have a normal life.

Mitch held her cheeks with his hands so gently as if she were made of glass, "What's wrong?"

"I've never done this before" She admitted

Mitch smiled, "So you're completely mine then" He stated

Aayat looked down, not sure what to say, she felt two of his fingers under his chin, forcing her to look into his eyes, "We don't have to do anything if you aren't ready baby. I won't force you to do anything, I will wait as long as you want." He said with a smile.

How did I get so lucky? She wondered

Aayat grabbed his face and pulled him down, kissing him hard.

"I don't want to wait Mitch, I want you now" She said with determination

Mitch was still worried, "You don't have to feel obliged—" "I know that Mitch but I'm ready"

Mitch looked at her face, looking for any sign of hesitation, when he didn't find any and realized Aayat was sure, he smirked and kissed her.

He then turned her around and unzipped her dress while kissing her back as it became exposed to him. The dress pooled around her feet and she turned around.

There she was standing in just a white lacy underwear.

It was Mitch's turn to gasp now. Aayat shyly looked away and blushed under his intense gaze, she tried to cover her body but was stopped by Mitch, "Don't baby. You've got nothing to hide. You're fucking beautiful."

She blushed even harder and squealed when Mitch carried her bridal-style and gently placed her on their bed. He crawled on top of her and whispered in her ear.

"I'm gonna make love to you baby"