Morning Awakens

He walked down the stairs after going to bed that night. The home was warm from the heater. The only place that was not warm was the basement. He left the house to the nearby clothing store. He grabbed some black pants, a long sleeve shirt, pack of boxers, and a jacket. He sighs after he made sure it was the right size to fit the man. He then went home after paying for the clothes.

That man's name was beginning to irritate him. He knew the man well. He went to the home as he unlocked it. He then closed it with his foot, leaving a slamming noise. He opened the basement door after unlocking all the locks. He looked down as he made sure to step down on each step. Knowing this would scare the other. He took his time before grabbing a flashlight from the small box by the stairs. "Hi there." He says as he flashed the light at the now frightened male. "Its cold down here. I cant have you dying on me yet." He says as he walked to him and grabbed his chin. "Behave. Im going to dress you." He says as slid the pants on the man forcefully since the male was kicking.

After a bit of fighting he had got the man dressed and tied him up again. "See you in a few days since you still have fight in you." He says. He was getting bored of this already.