Please...dont make that face.

The man grabbed the man by the hair. He could care less about the mans appearance. He was a male who would go missing after a few months anyway. "Nobody ever pays attentuon to you. I did my research on everyone in the goddamn city." He says. He threw him down onto the table as he tied his arms up. He put his wrists into the handcuffs that were built in. He then made sure the zipzies were tight. He then tied up his legs as well. He put them behind this metal bar as he tied them there.

He stood up as he admired the work, and his victim. "Nobody will miss you little sheep." He says. He then opened his tool box as he rolled out all his weapons. There was a tools going from a hammer to a pocket knife. "Lets have fun!" He says as he drooled over the thought of the boy screaming and crying for help. He then walked over with the pocket knife.

The man who was captured squirmed and yet he was getting nowhere. "Squirm all you want. It will only hurt you more!" He said as he dug the knife into the mans skin as the flesh ripped apart from eachother by the blade. A crimson color gushed out at the deep cut that was just 2cm in. The man laughed as the other screamed, but it was muffled by the heavy duty scarf. "There we go ...such beautiful color you have." He says as he smiled. He had blood splattered on his face. He let the wound bleed a bit then put pressure on it.

"Maybe if your lucky this will be fast." He said with a smirk as he looked down at the victim. He was enjoying the look on the victims face. The beautiful tears draining out if the mans eyes. Those blue eyes filled with life