The kidnapping

It was was raining hard that night. A boy with a black hood. He was listening to music as his earbuds were placed in his ears tightly. He saw someone appear behind him. He did not think much of it since he didnt notice the man. His brown eyes shined beautifully in the moonlight. The man got closer with each step the boy took. The boy heard his phone buzz, and stopped walking. The rain kept pouring in the night sky.

The man came up behind him, and looked at something. The boy was still and was looking at the man. He looked so terrified. The male smirked while reaching out and put a rag to the males mouth. The boy struggles to free himself, but then passed out. The man dragged him to a car while throwing him in the back. He closed the door, and got into the drivers door. He gravbed some ductape then went back to the victim. He held the males hands behind his back, then ductaped them together. He ductaped the males feet too. He carefully ductaped the males mouth so that even if the man licked it the ductape would not come off.

He then went to the drivers seat, and got in. He closed the door while he locked all the doors. He drove to his home while he parked in the garage. Nobody seemed to be out during this time of night. He unlocked the doors then saw the male was still passed out. He knodds in approval as he dragged the man inside. He had been prepared for another victim for a very long time. Tonight he will enjoy this he was sure of it.