C | Cats

(Yes I'm Alive with this book oml)

QOTD:
"Its hurts to know that you will never look at me the way I look at you."
-Finding out he's going to date someone else.

✗♛✗♕✗

✗♛✗♕✗

Her dreams were filled with small dates with Adrien, escalating to marriage and having children to call their own, yet in reality there was no chance of that happening.

Considering now Adrien had accepted Kagami's request to go on a date to an ice rink, then to watch movies. She had done all of that before with him, granted the first one was meant to be a session with Luka which turned out to be with Kagami and Adrien too. The second one wasn't a date, sure she had helped Adrien to escape paparazzi, and went to the movies to watch a film featuring his mother.

But he thought of it as helping, nothing more nothing less.

It's what broke her the most, one year of just being that reliable friend for him, she would expect to have some emotion of love directed towards her. Unfortunately it wasn't the case,

Her tears began to pour down her face all over again, the feeling of agony and sadness overwhelmed her at spontaneous times. The lights in her room were turned off, and she dozed closely at the picture of her friends and herself on the wall next to her bed.

Sure it was originally for him, but overtime, she wanted to be reminded of all the little adventure she went on with her friend group.

Marinettes eyes crinkled as she stared blankly at the wall, slowly becoming devoid of any emotion. Tikki couldn't do anything, she had spent the last 30 minutes trying to convince her to go to sleep, to move on.

That was the problem, she couldn't. Moving on was always tough, and at some stage holding on was the easiest thing to do, yet the hardest to cope with.

Tikki had given up, going back to her little bed that Marinette made for her. She couldn't help but feel nothing but pity, "Goodnight Marinette" She said softly, giving her a peck on the cheek and floated to her bed.

She got a sniffle in return, but nonetheless she had fallen asleep, hoping she would feel happier in the morning.

♛✗♕

It was somewhere around midnight when Adrien had finally stopped staring at the ceiling of his room. He couldn't stop replaying the memories of this date he had. Kagami and Adrien's date was all dandy until just 5 minutes before the advertisements were going to begin, she had received a call that she had a sudden fencing schedule change.

To his surprise, she had pressed her lips on his cheek before leaving. It didn't feel the same when Marinette had done it, it felt strange.