A | Adrien Agreste

QTOD:
"When I walk into a room full of people, I always look for you first"

✗♛✗♕✗

✗♛✗♕✗

His name was Adrien Agreste, and déjà vu had washed over him as the first day of their second-last year of Highschool was also a rainy day. Nothing had happened out of the ordinary, Nino and him were still best friends along with Alya and Marinette. He didn't had many people from last years class in this one, but he was still able to grow comfortable around the new people around him.

Even so, the thought had just came to him like getting hit with a ton of bricks. This day marked the first time he had met Ladybug, and oddly enough it marked the day where he had befriended Marinette,

Adrien Made his way to the entrance of the school, hoping to wait it out as the rain poured. "Adrien!" A voice called in the distant, the blonde whipped around to see the still small petite bluenette making her way towards him, her bag bopping up and down in time with every step and holding something that seemed familiar to him.

Marinette huffed and doubled over as she tried to catch her breath, making him chuckle. "What's up Mari?" He smiled genuinely, in truth he was always so happy when he was around. Even after Ladybug had hurt his feelings towards his other identity, Chat Noir, Adrien could slowly feel the same feelings he felt when he was with Ladybug, but instead with her.

Ever so slightly, he would notice things LB would do but seemed that it had never bothered him.

"I-I need to give you something!" She wheezed, Damn she must've ran a marathon, or she's perhaps growing lazy. He thought, making him laugh internally at the thought of Marinette being lazy.

Marinette was always hard working, doing whatever she can as a class representative or being a friend to anyone, it's what he had really admired about her.

She then lifted up what she was holding, a black umbrella. His eyes slightly widened, and he could sense his lips slightly parted.

It was all coming back to him, like a wave crashing down and keeping him submerged into water.

The green-Eyed boy snapped back into reality, as Marinette opened up the umbrella and held it out, like how he had done a year ago. She gave him a gentle smile, her eyes sparkling like two lakes in a forest, the sun reflecting it's warm raises on the surface.

"I wanted to thank you," Marinette said shyly, the tint of pink shading on her cheeks. "Today marks our one year of friendship, and I thought it would be special to give this back to you, since I have had this for a year..." Her sweet honey coated voice trailed off as they had a staring competition.

Adrien, still flabbergasted, looked at her. The images of when he once did this to her were so surreal to him, all he could do was stare at her.

Like the feeling of déjà vu was enough, a clap of thunder was heard.

He blinked, before mirroring her actions and returning her warm smile, "Thank you Marinette, I'm glad I have someone like you in my life," Adrien spoke softly, before reaching out for the umbrella.

Their skin briefly touched, sending warm tingles shooting from his finger tips, he gripped onto the handle of the umbrella.

The two still had smiles stitched on their faces, that's when his heart took control and he slowly took a step towards her. Before giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek, it lingers as the heat on Marinette's face sky rocketed, but eventually he had pull back.

Adrien took all his might to keep his warm smile instead of it being replaced with one of his famous smirks.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Y-yeah! Tomato- I mean tomorrow!" The Bluebell Eyed girl stammered, before adverting her eyes to the left. Adrien let out a small laugh, before walking down as he saw his ride come by.

As he walked towards his vehicle, he felt a sudden stir in his pocket and his black kwami popped his head out.

"What do you say now kid?" He said before adding a slight yawn,

"Say what?"

"Is She your friend? Or something more?" Plagg said smugly, it took him a while to think about it. His feelings had grown stronger towards her ever since last year, so many small things about her made him smile like a mad man.

It had even overpowered his feelings towards Ladybug, he knew she was out of his league, with our without his costume and mask, but Marinette? She seemed so close, like he could imagine a future with her.

"Something more, I just know it." Plagg just snorted, as if he knew something the blonde did not,

"Whatever you say pal, can we have Camembert when he get home?!" The black cat asked, giving him his big green puppy eyes? Or kitty eyes?

Adrien laughed, practically throwing his head back, "Of course, how else are we meant to celebrate our first year together as Chat Noir?" The Kwami cheered and started rambling about how many cheesewheels he wanted, yet the blond just rolled his eyes.

I knew I wanted a future with her the moment she held out that umbrella, it's unbelievable how oblivious I've been for the past year. He thought, before going into his car.

Adrien was determined to be apart of Marinette's future, but in some way, he felt like he already was. Just in someone else's body.

✗♛✗♕✗

End of Lesson!

So how was that? For a first one shot, it is shorter than my normal word count as I try to reach 1000-2000 words a chapter for all books.

And TbH I have this crush named tree, and I always look for him when I know I have class with him or lunchtime

BUT MY DUMBASS CANT EVEN WAVE TO HIM

Anyway! I Hoped you enjoyed Today's lesson and I'll see you in the next one!
-BluBellBlue

Anyway! I Hoped you enjoyed Today's lesson and I'll see you in the next one!-BluBellBlue