"There's nothing to be done," I retorted. "That's the entire, blunt situation Taehyung!"

"So what, I'm supposed to keep watching you become less and less alive doing nothing?" Taehyung fired.

"But you're not doing nothing Tae," I inhaled shakily. "Every embrace, every kiss, every time you just come and tie back my hair when I vomit in the toilet, it truly helps me." I attempted to reach out and brush the back of my fingers along his cheeks.

"It's not enough though," Taehyung angled his face away from my hands, avoiding them, and a small flicker of hurt flashed through my gut. "You've made it this far, Y/N, and I'm going to do all I can to see you through the rest of the weeks."

I sighed, exhaustion settling in my bones and I rested my forehead on the toilet seat, too far from caring on how gross the notion was.

Will I make it?

The question that had been haunting me more and more. Sometimes I even had dreams of me dying, leaving Taehyung without a final goodbye.

Leaving everyone behind without a final goodbye.

Suyo had finally successfully gotten on a plane to America and was now (not surprisingly) and a fashion designer for a brand called Victoria's Secret. I'd seen photos of its products (thanks to glimpsing at freaking Namjoon's search history).

The other six boys knew something was up with me since I rarely went out with any of them any more when I learned I could easily blackout with loud sounds or overwhelming surroundings.

I didn't know what Taehyung was telling them, but I remembered crying a little when Taehyung had come home from work one night with a card from all the boys telling me to feel better with little pictures drawn by each of them accompanied with a cute note.

My favorites were Jimin's little circular lumps with huge eyes drawn on them with an arrow pointing to them that read 'Get mochi better soon' and Yoongi's simple: 'Don't die. I hate funerals.'

"Y/N!"

I jerked back as Taehyung snapped his fingers inches from my eyes.

"You keep zoning out," Taehyung frowned.

"Tell me something I don't know," I mumbled.

"Yeontan decided to try and hump a cat in the park."

I face palmed myself, the gesture instantly sending another crashing wave of exhaustion over me. And I'd just been awake for twenty minutes. "I don't know what to do with that information."

"Here, let's go back to bed, hm?" Taehyung stood up and grabbed my elbows to try and help me stand up.

The moment I stood though, my stomach began to roil and I was back to hovering over the toilet seat and Taehyung holding back my hair patiently.

"I'm calling the hospital after this," he murmured to me as I continued to dry heave, his tone left no room for argument.

Will I make it?

I didn't even remember closing my eyes until the darkness and silence was all around me, drowning me.

And it was too late.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: