Camila's eyes turned into a nervous panic as she ran up the stairs and pushed the door open with her night as the back of the door slammed against the wall.

Camila ran over to the door as she saw it was closing.

Camila ran over there and stuck her foot between the door and wall as she stopped it.

"Um, excuse me but-" Lauren started but stopped as she made eye contact with Camila.

Emotions started to pass through each other's eyes.

"I knew it was you...and my beanie. My god damn beanie. I missed you, Camz. How could you leave just like that?!" Lauren yelled as she pulled Camila in the room and she stumbled back a bit but caught herself as Lauren closed the door.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Lauren. I thought it was for the best. I still kept my promise, I always watched your interviews on TV. I saw you on the Today Show, I saw your small documentary on MTV. I still kept updates on what you were doing, I care for you." Camila quickly said with a serious tone.

"It wasn't for the best! You're such a- you're-! I can't even say it, I don't even know why I can't fucking stay mad at you. Oh wait, maybe because I'm so fucking in love with you still. I missed you so much it broke me." Lauren frowned as she gritted her teeth.

"I know I'm an idiotic asshole, I'm so damn stupid. I'm sorry. I never meant to do that and I'm in love with you too. Always will be. I love you, Lo." Camila said looking down as Lauren's face softened.

"You're not stupid, maybe just a little bit of an asshole for ditching me after saying you love me. I love you, Camz." Lauren said with a small smile because she was glad that her Camila was actually back.

"Really? You should fucking hate me. I'm stupid enough to even come back here- I'm sorry." Camila dwindled her thumbs.

"But, as crazy as it sounds, I don't. I'm just...I'm just glad you're back. I've been wanting to do this forever, I've fucking missed this." Lauren said as Camila looked at her strangely.

Lauren quickly leaned over and kissed Camila making her fall back on the couch as Lauren got on top of the smaller girl.

Camila missed Lauren's lips so much, it was unbelievable. She craved for Lauren's lips and it felt so unhealthy to crave someone so much.

Camila happily and hungrily kissed her back as Lauren put her hands inside of Camila's shirt, putting them on Camila's stomach as she rubbed small circles with her thumb on the left and right side of her stomach.

Camila grabbed on Lauren's shirt as she pulled her down letting their bodies be as close as possible, as she also deepened the kiss.

Lauren grabbed Camila's arms and put them on either sides of her head as Camila realized what Lauren wanted her to do and wrapped her arms around her neck as Lauren grabbed Camila's thighs.

Lauren pulled the two up of the couch as she put Camila up against a wall and kissed her.

"I miss you," Lauren said against Camila's lips.

"I need you," Camila pulled back letting their foreheads touch.

"I want you." Lauren said in a husky voice as she let their noses touch.

"Then take me." Camila said as the two smiled at each other and Lauren kissed Camila once again as she went to her neck.

Lauren sucked on the side of her neck as she also rolled her tongue a couple times making Camila moan Lauren's name.

Lauren was satisfied as she kissed Camila again. This time, Camila pulled away as she stared at Lauren.

Lauren invited her to her bedroom as Camila quickly agreed and Lauren kissed her.