Chapter 6 ~ Freedom

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to." My voice was low, it was like a whisper.

"What?" His gaze on me for a second.

"I don't want  to go with you." My eyes were slowly closing. I knew I just made him mad. It didn't take much to know that.

"You don't have a choice." 

"How's that?" I let out a screech that could wake the dead. "It's my life, I do whatever I want." My arms were crossed again. 

"I own you now, love." He smirked. "And you'll do everything I want you to." My mouth dropped open. What did he mean? Once again, fear squeezed my stomach, it clutched at my throat, it clutched at my heart with cold fingers. The dread his words invoked must have shown on my face, since his smile grew wider. 

I preferred to stay quiet, there's nothing I could do. And that made it worse, knowing that I was trapped. I felt numb.

At this moment, I believed him. He could do whatever he wanted with me, I'm weak, I can't stand for myself, and that's what worries me the most. I'm a doll for him, I obey him, and that's not right.

"Henna, did you hear me?" I looked at him. "Well?"

"No, sorry." My eyes focused on my lap, were my hands rested.

"Let's go."

-

His apartment was somehow pretty clean for a boy. His living room was in a beautiful tone of light blue, along with white couches. There was a window that occupied the whole wall, so we could have a breath taking view of the city. A plasma was planted right in front of that big transparent glass. The kitchen, was in a really pretty brown. The counters were modern and clean, their top was white. There were three doors closed, and stairs that lead into another part of the house, obviously. I was in awe. 

I just stood awkwardly in the hall, not knowing what to do.

"Make yourself at home, I'll be right back." Harry took his black iPhone from him pocket, walking up the stairs. Seconds later, I heard a door close. I think he went into his bedroom.

Like the curious bitch that I am, I had to follow him, pretty silently, so he wouldn't listen me. As I approached one of the doors, I heard a voice, Harry's husky voice I could tell.

Although he was trying to talk low, I could still hear him. "I'm not going to fucking hurt her." He was talking about me. That's the point of him bringing me here. I quickly made my way back downstairs. My hands were desperately trying to open the door, but it was locked. There was no way I could get out of here.

My breathing was now fast, I was scared. Scared of what he might to do me. I wasn't safe, and since I met him, I never was. He was dangerous. Then it hit me like a hurricane. My freedom's gone, totally gone. He'll do whatever he wants, because he knows I wont tell anyone, he knows I won't say no.