Part 32 (1 of 3)

(And the search continues......)

Part 32 (1 of 3)

........

We secretly ran through town; avoiding the navy and trying not to make eye contact with any strangers as they might see it was really us...the Sirius.

It's been about 20 minutes and we still haven't found the cave and everyone was feeling discourage and not surprisingly, especially Russell. "Man where is it?" Russell demanded through his teeth as we all crouched down, hiding in the woods.

"I'm not sure," I sighed. "But we can't give up."

"And you're right," Captain agreed. "We made it this far so were not backing out." Nathan nodded while Russell sighed.

"Cymphonique, what did that man say to you exactly?" Nathan asked me. I bit my bottom lip, staring at the ground.

"All he told me was that the map was in a secret cave under the city. He and his crew searched of it but they failed when they got caught..... He wanted to be the next Pirate King," I forced out. We all thought about what I said but no ideas came to mind.

"This island is huge!" Russell proclaimed. "How are we suppose to find a under ground cave when there's navy men and criminals walking the place?"

"Dude, you need to chill," Nathan said pointing his finger at him.

"You can't tell me what to do!" Russell said to him. "I just want real facts that'll actually GET US somewhere!"

"What? Cymphonique just gave you real facts!" Nathan shot back. I widen my eyes as I saw a fight coming about and Captain was too concentrated to even care.

"Oooo okay. A secret cave under a city. Yeah, that helps a lot!" Russell said in a dumb expression.

"You better watch it," Nathan warned.

"Guys...." I said quietly raising my finger staring at the ground in front of us.

"What are you going to do about it?" Russell asked slowly retrieving his sword from his satchel.

"Guys..." I said again looking at them worriedly.

"What do you want me to do?" Nathan asked boldly, swinging his sickle sword in his hands.

"Shut the fuck up," Russell said standing up slowly. I gasped as Nathan hovered over him.

"You first," Nathan said nonchalantly. All of a sudden Russell strikes his sword toward Nathan and he dodges it coolly while swinging his sickle sword toward him. Russell dodge it with his sword. 'Oh no! There going to cause attention to us if they keep fighting like this!' I thought.

"Guys stop it!" I said ruining in the mist. As I did, unexpectedly, Nathan accidentally got me in the face with his sickle sword trying to get Russell and I stumbled backward covering my eye.

"Sam!" Nathan gasped.

"Oh no!" Russell said as they both ran toward me. Captain finally got up.

"What happen?" He asked. As I was stumbling backwards, my foot fell into a pile of moist grass and I was suddenly free falling into a hole!

"Ahhhhh!!" I screamed continuing to fall into the dark abyss.

"Cymphonique!" Nathan called again.

"Waahhh!!" I kept screaming as I was going deeper and deeper into the hole. All of a sudden I heard something fall beside me and it sounded like a chain.

"Grab it!!" Nathan yelled. I suddenly reached my hands out and grabbed the chain beside me. As I hung onto it, I was still sliding because the blood on my hands made it slippery, but I eventually stopped.