Part 34

(Maybe the new me isn't too bad.....the Sirius seems to enjoy it. Hm, I wonder how Captain's doing? Hopefully he's ok...but he won't want this sandwich though.....)

(sorry if this chapter is  kind of short....again! sorry!!)

Chapter 34

....

I made it up to Captains quarters on 3rd deck with the sandwich in my hand. I was kind of tempted to eat but I knew it was for Captain and I couldn't be selfish....

Even though......

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, standing on the balls of my feet nervously. "Umm hello?" I said toward the door.

No answer.

I knocked again.

"Captain....? It's meee..... Sam?......I just wanted to give you a sandwich from that long search....I thought you'd want it..........um....you ok oooorrrr..." I then leaned on the door with my left ear pressed upon it and all of a sudden I fell forward and I was instantly hooked onto Captains hard rock abs. I heard him chuckle.

"Haha, yes Cymphonique?" He asked me. I brighten up and somewhat blush.

"Oh, hey Cap! Here you go!" I said handing him the sandwich. "Nathan made it. I just decided to bring it to you since you weren't with us at the bar. Why don't you join us? Were just talking about how we got the map and for some strange reason they want me to tell it....I'm not sure if it's because I'm girl or because I found the map....? I don't know, but anyway....you want the sandwich?" I asked with an overly chessy smile. He chuckled again as I noticed I would've did the same thing because I did get off track and started rambling.

"Aw thanks Sam, but I'm not that hungry," he said coolly. I looked at him surprised.

"What? How can you not be? We just escaped Prisoner Island with our lives! Don't you feel tired or starved?" I asked him. He turned sideways to where I could see in his room and he stretched his arm out to a pile of empty beer bottles.

"I kind of filled up on that," he said with a smile. I raised a eyebrow.

"Huh...." I said taking it to thought. Captain didn't smell like alcohol or even wine at that, and I was wondering if he was lying to me just so that he could say he didn't want the sandwich I truly wanted. Captain stared at me as I didn't make eye contact with him and he bit his lip and squinted his eyes at me.

"Can I....talk to you Sam?" He asked me neutrally. I looked at him and I felt something sinked to the pit of my stomach.

'Oh God....what if he finally says he wants me off the ship? I can't leave now! Or even fight to even stay on! I'm not prepared! And now that we have the map, they have to let me stay aboard until we fully fulfill getting the sword for Captain.....see his brothers' grave at that.....' I gulped as I pulled back my shoulders and glanced at him shyly.

"Ah....sure..." I muttered under my breathe walking into his room. I looked around to see what Captain has been doing this last hour and everything seemed tidy and in place and there was no need for me to worry for him.... But I now did believe he has been drinking because right when I stepped in, I smelt pure wine....an expensive one at that.

"So....what did you want to talk about Captain?" I asked causally whipping my hair to him. He sighed and closed the door looking at the ground.

"You don't have to call me Captain all the time......" He said quietly. "Just call me Morgan." I stared at Captain as that was kind of odd for him to tell me to call him Morgan. His normal name. Don't you address your 'boss' or supervisor with respect? Why doesn't Captain want respect?