Chapter 56

(This chapter seems short to me but I think it's a good length of information:) Please enjoy and we can talk at the end. Sorry if I made any mistakes! I did edit this chapter but I usually do it twice but I didn't this time because I really wanted to publish something for you guys! So go ahead, read! :)

Chapter 56

~~~

We were back in motion.

After I explained to Captain my accurate theory on how Blackbeard killed his brother for the sword and was now trying to keep his identity on the down-low so he could take the sword back, we set off to the Atlantic Current to meet him....

In person.

It's two days later and Alan (since he's the Captain of the Atlantic) told us we'll be approaching it today sometime.

Morgan told the Rika and the Sirius to get ready to fight and for the last two days it's been fast recovery and practicing our fighting.

Thomas was still in Sick Bay though. He's getting better, but Christopher doesn't want him doing much 'till his head heals. He does claim he still get a few headaches in the night, but warm tea remedies and natural meds go along way...

Nathan was better too.

He was proud I figured out the facts about Skull and Blackbeard but I quickly reminded him Eduardo and even Christoph helped. Even though they were total opposites with Eduardo's cold personality and Christoph's soft-spoken-ness, I felt they became friends when I found them two playing chest out on deck the other night.

Christoph brought a lantern.

Fuzzy was better that day when she tried to talk to me when I was in a hurry. She almost fought me actually when I reminded her in a girly way Russell saved her life. She hated the idea of a 'man' saving her but I got her to blush when I mentioned his name.

Every since I told Captain about Blackbeard and how he's the one who killed his brother, Captains' been quiet. He hasn't been drinking but he's been smoking and even I didn't have the courage to speak to him this morning.

He looked mean.

Right now I'm in Sick Bay entertaining Thomas with comeback training form Christopher while Nathan brought him some soup and sweet bread.

"Huh, huh, huh-ah!" I breathe out keeping the pattern 'punch, punch, kick. Punch, punch, kick, duck.'

"You're very fast Miss Cymphonqiue," Thomas commented smiling with a fresh bandage around his head. "How are you so good?" I shrugged turning to him sweating.

"Don't know. My mom taught me when I young. It only comes to mind when it wants to or when I need it most, but really when it wants to," I whispered to him. He chuckled.

"Eat your soup before it gets cold," Nathan said seriously sitting in a chair beside Thomas's bed. Thomas took a giant gulp looking at me.

Nathan had a thoughtful heart.