Chapter 60

(Hey guys:) I like this chapter and you'll see why, especially toward the end. Enjoy:)

Chapter 60

~~~

It's later that night and I was on deck looking up at the stars on the edge of the Sirius thinking about a variety of things that I felt needed to be thought about.

The crews were departing their different ways and Jack waved to Morgan and Alan as the came upon the Sirius. "It was nice socializing with you men. We'll be up and ready tomorrow for the arrival of Blackbeard possibly. As pirates we must always be ready," I saw a smile creep across his face.

"Thank you for having us," Alan called back to him. Alan was so exotic and weird, I sometimes forget he's actually respectful and polite to many...in a way. "I needed that kind of party to relieve my secret stress."

"As do me," Morgan agreed. I guess we all had it. "And we'll be ready."

"Of course. Goodnight my allies," Jack waved. I saw Amelia behind him and she waved me and I did back with a big smile.

"Night," Morgan nodded.

The Rika went back to their crew and the Sirius was within themselves.

I was looking back up at the stars thinking of Sophia and Mother.....and even Dustin at that.... Of course I didn't forget him.

"Are you okay Dustin?" I barely whispered to myself to where I most likely just thought it in my head. "I'm doing great.... We're almost to Skull Island and after that I might be able to visit you back at Nutella..... Did you like the bracelet I got you? I have one like it. I'm honestly not wearing it but it's my room in a box. I hope it wasn't too corny," I chuckled up at the moon. I didn't see the brightest star which resembled Sophia but that doesn't mean she wasn't on my mind.

"I still miss you Sophia.....and don't worry I'm going back to Mom to get her off West Bay....." I sighed at the horrid thought of it looking down at deck, "and I just pray I'm not too late...."

I thought I was alone as I hugged my shoulders looking into the black ocean not feeling totally depressed but getting there and suddenly I heard someone sigh and I jumped looking over at them.

"Nice night isn't it?" The person asked me. I chuckled kind of embarrassed to not see them approach me and I was happy to see it was Nathan.

"Yeah....it is," I replied. He nodded biting his bottom lip. I never noticed how cute he was when he did, but I wonder if it was the beer or it really just him.

"Whatha thinkin' 'bout?" He asked me with a smirk. I shrugged looking back up at the sky and back to the ocean.

"Nothing..." I lied. "A lot of things." He nodded as if it seem legit.

"I feel you. Nights like these are always good to think about life." I nodded easing a smile but I soon lost it looking back into the ocean. Nathan stared at me. "Did you have a good time with the Sparrows?" I nodded trying to lift my own spirits.

"Yes I did. I found out a lot about Amelia and we're kind of the same due to or past. I like her and I feel she likes me too." Nathan nodded looking beyond the horizon as the wind blew through our hair.

"That's great. They are pretty cool. They like to joke and have fun....but to be honest, I don't think I could do that everyday. Full moons feel more special," he grinned at me. I giggled looking at him and he smiled at me from the corner of his eye. I bit my bottom lip and I looked at the ground and back out to sea and I rested my head in my hands.