Chapter 47

(Sorry for the late updates! I should be getting back to normal soon. My last day of school was Friday, so, more chapters coming, yay!<3 Enjoy, thanks for continuing!:)
...

Chapter 47

...

I was heading to the mans house after I saved a boy from almost getting trampled by a horse coach.

When we arrived to his "house" it looked more like a palace. A giant mansion and I was just so amazed by how big it actually was....

"Whoa..." I whispered. "Is this really your 'house'?" I asked him on the edge of the cushioned chair. He sighed.

"Yeah it is," he said disappointingly. "I feel the water feature is just a tad bit smaller than what I wanted it to be originally. I also feel it doesn't match the exterior of the walls. What do you think?" He asked me thoughtfully. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"You're complaining about that?? Some people would be happy just to have running water and roof over their head!" I exclaimed. He let out a laugh.

"Haha! Right. Well come on. My maids should clean up those scratches of yours and you'll be good to go," he said taking my hand helping me down the coach. I gave him a small smile, as the coach left and I noticed he had his own horses to travel on on the side of the house being tamed by some workers. They stared at me a while as it was two girls and I sweetly waved at him as they just stared at me with no expression on their face and I gulped turning back to the front of the house as it's been awhile since I've actually been to a "real" house.

Thinking of the girls not waving to me made me nervous and I tried to back out in going to the mans house.

"Excuse me but... I don't think I'm worthy enough to enter into your house sir," I said to him not walking. "I mean, I've been traveling at sea FOR A WHILE now and I know I have the smell of sea salt and a wooden deck upon me. I don't want to be a burden to your home."

"No, no," he said to me taking my shoulder. "I welcome all guest, no matter what their conditions. I am a lonely man asking for company," he said looking down at me, entering me into his house. I smiled at him nervously and I thought to myself,

'Okay well....just let him help me with my bruises and stuff and then leave when you get the chance,' I thought to myself confidently. He closed the door behind us band I think what sounded like keys or lock as I was distracted by his many hallways and walkways, and stairs everywhere with candles about the place and gold trims along the white walls, and red rugs to compliment the place.

"Whoa..." I whispered looking around.

"I know, right, bland," he sighed. I looked at him again. He laughed. "Just kidding Miss. What is your name?" He asked me.

"Cymphonique," I said to him. He brighten.

"Cymphonique! Oh what a pretty name! Ashamed no one is with you. Don't you have a relation with someone?" He asked me sadly. I sighed thinking of Nathan buying Sara that necklace still and I sighed,

"No....I don't." He chuckled a bit.

"Well I'm sorry for that. You're a beautiful young lady. I don't see why anyone wouldn't want you," he said to me. I took his compliment.

"Thank you," I smiled a little thinking sad of Nathan.

"Well, now let's clean up those bruises. Maids!" He called about the house and suddenly two maids appeared down the long set of stairs and in a flash they were by his side. He held my arm. "Take our guest Cymphonique to the nursery to me tendered to. Bring her first aid and anything she wants while I wash up myself," he told them.