Part 23 (part 2 of 2)

(Hey again by the way! ;D Here's the second part of chapter 23:)

~~~

I'm in Nathan's room getting ready to go out to town again, and Captain told the crew already we were leaving tonight BEFORE sundown to go find the man and more clues for Skull Island so my plan was going into process.

"I just need to buy some more clothes and get this deal over with, with the Navy," I said to myself as I put on a yellow sundress, that stopped at my knees and had spaghetti straps. "It has to work and it will," I whispered to myself as I put on my gold and white sandals I bought at the store yesterday.

I put my hair into a side braid again and I wished I had something I could've put in my hair to make it look cuter. I let my long bangs hang covering my right eye and I put some makeup on which was mascara, wing eye liner, and pink lip gloss. The usual.

"This look has to win me against Navy. It has too," I said to myself as I looked in the mirror. I was about to walk out the door when I glanced at the clam with the pink pearl inside and stared at it. I quickly, (for no reason) got that pink shopping bag and dumped the clam inside and ran out the door.

I took a deep breath and walked out to deck and saw everyone already there. "Alright. Let's stalk back up for a vogue to Skull. Now we have to think ahead so get what you think will be helpful now and for the future. No telling what weather or island we'll approach along the way, or people we have to fight. So be prepared," Captain said looking at all of us.

"I'll get some herbs and medicines, and different poisons Cap. Also extra pillows and blankets. Some of the extras got wreaked from the storm," Christopher said walking away.

"I'll help!" Thomas said trailing after him.

"I have to go get some more bullets and sword polish. The weapons look a bit dull," Eduardo said already walking away.

"I have to go get the swords re-sharpen," Russell said taking some swords in a huge black bag.

"I'll just go get some food and wine Cap," Nathan said as it was just me, him and Captain standing in the circle. I still stood there the bag in my hand trying to avoid eye contact with anybody.

"What do you have to do Cymphonique?" Captain asked me. I glanced at him and back at the floor.

"Oh nothing. Just gonna go shopping and return something.... Doesn't fit me right," I lied with a shrug. Captain chuckled.

"Well if it fits you tight, I advise you to keep it," he joked. Nathan looked at him kind of offensively when really it should've been ME who should have.

"Really Captain?" I said with a 'are you serious' smile. He shook his head.

"Sorry women. Just kidding with ya. Well you guys best be on your way. Be back by sundown yer hear?" He asked.